In game bugs (The Crew full game)

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

- Cars are whobbling now at higher speeds. Don't know if this is intentional but it feels and drives weird.

TDU2 once had that same bug with the Ferrari 250 GTO, but that was fixed by the TDU2-UP team.

I don't understand that a patch can introduce new bugs and has not been tested properly obviously. :twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:- Cars are whobbling now at higher speeds. Don't know if this is intentional but it feels and drives weird.

TDU2 once had that same bug with the Ferrari 250 GTO, but that was fixed by the TDU2-UP team.

I don't understand that a patch can introduce new bugs and has not been tested properly obviously. :twocents-02cents:

I don't get this issue spent most of yesterday driving at high speeds maybe its wheel related, maybe they tweaked the wheel I know they did the T500 so maybe they did yours and forgot to mention it like all other stuff they left out
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is not my wheel, it is the car. Not all of them do it though. The Vette and Viper in Circuit spec do and i also noticed it with some perf spec. Only above 350 km/h it seems.

Second gear of the stock Koenigsegg is messed up. :o
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:I don't understand that a patch can introduce new bugs and has not been tested properly obviously. :twocents-02cents:
Been around computers and computer people a long time. Lack of testing is a real problem, always has been. New a guy once who wrote software for a company I worked for. Each time he would fix one thing, he would break something else. Never tested anything. I personally would have shown him the door but it was a family business and he was related. :angry-banghead:
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Seen some Russian from my friends list driving a car not released yet also had tuning spec's on his car not yet available.
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Was doing police chases today with a few people in the perf spec mini. All of a sudden it was driving like crap. Used repair thinking that was issue since lots of crashes, nope. Changed camera and tires were buried in the pavement. Stayed that way until I went to HQ.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Today i came along an old bug, the psychedelic roads.
Acceptable for a beta? Yes. For the full game? No. Nuff said.
This occurred after i applied the NVidia settings from Experience to The Crew. The Game runs smooth with those settings. So i don't want to change anything. But these roads are annoying.
The Crew2015-1-11-11-11-43.jpg
The Crew2015-1-11-11-22-54.jpg
This is another weird bug. Some traffic lights are placed after the crossing, instead of in front of it.
Traffic lights for oncoming traffic on the left.
The Crew2015-1-10-15-28-11.jpg

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Mad, my game had the same bug too, but i think it's the only place in the game where it happens, this just shows how much the dev. team cares about their "finished product", the game is a rough uncut diamond

Also FPS takes a heavy hit just before the borderline on the bottom highway near the mountain and south state

And some of the traffic Dodge Charger sedans have little to no rear light on, so during 350+ kmh you barely see them before the slowmo hits you :shock:

And like Mad said there are some weird traffic bugs, on the bottom highway, where car and heavy bus/trucks cross strait over the highway, and in some cases drive in the on the highway off ramp in the opposed direction :eeek:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

- There is an award for "Awesome Oncoming", but oncoming has no different categories. It just states oncoming, not epic or awesome.

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:- There is an award for "Awesome Oncoming", but oncoming has no different categories. It just states oncoming, not epic or awesome.
try during 350+ then it says awesome oncoming just fine, but easy to lose the streak in the crash screen :lol:

Return to “The Crew Game”