In game bugs (The Crew full game)

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

- The Achievement for unlocking the "Highway One" keeps disappearing after you unlock it.

I did it 3x and was clever enough to finish the West coast shortly after. But now it has disappeared again, but my license plate is still there :lol:

@Bear, i did oncomings with over 400 and had some very close calls doing so. Never got a different one than just "oncoming" it shows 0% in my award stats as well.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hmm that's very odd, i get awesome oncomings just fine, no idea how and why that is... :?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:Hmm that's very odd, i get awesome oncomings just fine, no idea how and why that is... :?
Maybe you scare them off better :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

You need to get in close to traffic cars for them to count ;)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:You need to get in close to traffic cars for them to count ;)
Lol, i just did some ghost driving and finally got the epic oncomings etc. I never do ghostdriving much, so that explains why i never got an awesome oncoming.

But it is there, so no bug. :lol:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lately, some players have been encountering an issue where some game statistics where lost.
Our team has been looking into it and was able to identify the issue. What was happening is that the server was sometimes unable to load your stats and erasing them.
With today’s Patch, the server will no longer be erasing your statistics however it might still be displaying the wrong stats.
In short, your stats are no longer reset but they might not be properly displayed.
Be sure that the team will be fixing this last issue for good in a future patch, until then, if you want to see your stats you can log off and log back into the game a couple of times and you should see them properly.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
The Crew Team.

We have been notified that some players have lost some game statistics during the night. We are aware of this issue and are looking into it.
Rest assured that no major data were lost (Cars, Money, Levels..).
We’ll keep you all updated in this topic.
The Crew Team
Right now my odometer shows the miles, driven since last patch. But all the miles before have to be added with a later patch. Good to know they found the source of the problems. And also that all data is stored serverside somewhere. Nothing lost.

:party:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bug:
with this weeks "medium" challenge, i have to do 75km (done)
and find a data station (radar)
- but that dosn't work:
i've found them all long time ago, and have visited (with the panning video) at least 2 a day now
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The daily and weekly challenges sometimes include finding data stations, wrecks and (re) visit unique viewing points.
Unfortunately only the view points work and both Data stations and wrecks can not be re-discovered.
The reason why these challenges are still selected, is because they are part of a large pool of pre-made challenges from which they are been randomly selected .

The dev team is aware if these issues and is working on a fix.

But it is kind of silly, just as the E-Mails you get regarding the progress in the game that are wrongly displayed due to the stats not updating correctly.

My take on this is that you should test these things properly before you launch an automated system with flaws.
It only feeds the moaners and complainers and does not look very professional IMO.

:geek:

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

another patch, same old bugs just different day :angry-banghead:

:snakes:
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

since new patch

HC feels more like sport mode each time i login the handling appears to change

Stats not updating correctly odometer works some times same with some stats

PVP still does not work as it should

my Russian counter parts still say wall riding is just as alive as it was before the patch

cops are to easy now

Stop handing out car grip every patch they seem to give cars more grip

friends are still all listed as online when there not

Due to the way HC mode now handles i won't play until either hot fix or next patch

Return to “The Crew Game”