In game bugs (The Crew full game)

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Stickerfits

Some stickers do not fit well or scale bad on some cars. For example GridAS had that covered much better.
In addition to that are lazy mistakes, like a mirrored 1 on a raceline sticker.

It would be better if we can

1. Scale and move them ourselves
2. Use two stickers at once
3. Color stickers and rims.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:Stickerfits

Some stickers do not fit well or scale bad on some cars. For example GridAS had that covered much better.
In addition to that are lazy mistakes, like a mirrored 1 on a raceline sticker.

It would be better if we can

1. Scale and move them ourselves
2. Use two stickers at once
3. Color stickers and rims.
you mean this "1" ? :mrgreen:
Attachments
The Crew2015-2-14-18-39-34.jpg
The Crew2015-2-14-18-43-7.jpg
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I had this a couple of times in PvP when other drivers were already moving while i was still in countdown. And you won't get compensated for the extra waiting time. If it is a cheat or just a server error, i dont know, but it was annoying and a lot harder to win a race, as you first have some catching up to do. On shorter races you will lose without a chance.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

When exitig the game, the game shuts down and hangs in an infinite loading screen. :angry-tappingfoot:

Edit; some others experience an infinite loading screen when they startup the game. Stupid bug.

Katavia
New Starter
New Starter

Is anyone still having issues with error 4_224f4ec9_0?

Either me or a crew member gets this message almost every time we play. Within a session it happens a lot with the same person. For instance, it was happening to me today about every 2-3 races and not him, but it was happening to him yesterday with about the same frequency and not me. It is extremely annoying because we keep having to redo the race because one of us doesn't get credit for doing it and it ALWAYS happens at the very end of the race.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Forwarded some bug reports to the dev team.

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Finally put my wheel back up and took a drive. Now every time I quit the game it hangs and I have to force quit from the task manager.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Whoamus wrote:Finally put my wheel back up and took a drive. Now every time I quit the game it hangs and I have to force quit from the task manager.
I had the same issue and already forwarded this and some ofher bugs to the dev team. Too bad they don't do hot fixes. Badly needed if a patch beaks stuff like this.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The crash on exit issue will be fixed with the June 3rd Patch

Return to “The Crew Game”