Tips & Trickz For The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

I did the improve perk percent thing and it got me one (1) extra perk once I reached level 50. Of course, I didn't even know about perks until I reached level 28 so I had none before then. Thanks for the answer though. What is the silver pack?
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

Another question for you, MM, if you don't mind. I notice my crew keeps dissolving every couple days, forcing me to re-add players. Is this a bug or were crews intended to be more fluid?

The latter seems like a better idea actually--you form a crew for a particular day and then join another a few days later when your original crew is absent.
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Arsinoe wrote:What is the silver pack?
It is CC (Crew Credit), which can be used to buy cars and perks ;)

As for the bug you mentioned, it's a common bug, it happens when Uplay has been idle for some time, so to prevent it you have restart Uplay and reenter the game, then your friendslist will be back to normal again, this happens regularly to me ;)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Sometimes you can re-join the same Crew, but it is better to Crew up every time you log in.
Reason for this is that you wont be able to join another Crew if some of your friends are offline.
I also like to Crew up randomly to help out people with missions and achievements.

But normally when you stay in a Crew, it will automatically be there the next time you log in. Unless there has been an update on Uplay or The Game servers.

Silver pack CC is now with 30% discount. Enough CC to buy the Perks you want and save some CC for a later event.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

I usually leave the crews in place even if we stop cruising and do our own thing. You get awards to for driving so many miles 'as a crew' + other things like combined top speed, etc.

I forgot about the reset perks function, which could be good to have, although it would much better if you could deduct one point at a time.

I'd like to (and can) buy all perks for the award, but Omar's one for the racing line sounds like a driving aid that I usually disable in every other racing game, so why would I want that?!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I don't use race line perks. I have tried them once to see what it does and for some achievement. But it is more distracting than helpful and also does not always give the best racing line.

Right now i have all discount perks, performance perks and skill and achievement boosters.
Last are really helpful for some extra cash and XP when doing drifts or jumps. Already had 3000$ drift combos. Easy money.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Tip, if you want all the Fullstock award points, you'll need to earn quite a bit of money in full stock cars. I was thinking how I'd do that (and also how had I already won as much as it was telling me). Obviously stunts will eventually add up, but then it dawned on me that most of my cruising has been done in full stock, and cruising is when I usually stop for landmarks, which pay 2k each.

So you may want to save landmarks for when you're in a fullstock car.
Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Want an easy skill beside the jumps to get platinum?

Give Race Line Skill 89, east of LA by Lake Perris.

I got platinum every run I did, even when line turn red a couple of times on some of the runs.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

wanna do 600+km/h?
there's a trick to it :loll:

ya need the Bentley in circuit spec
warp to the botton of the saltfats
position ya car with the north compass arrow pointing to 1 o'clock on ya map
then floor it in REVERCE
as soon as ya get off the salt onto dirt it'll keep accelerating to over 600 km/h
(if ya can keep it strait :mrgreen: )
Attachments
The Crew2014-12-23-14-45-39.jpg
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, i heard about this glitch but did not want to mess up the leaderboards.

Bentley in reverse...
Things like this always make me wonder who tries stuff like that to begin with. :think:

At least you got your 1 mile in reverse achievement. :banana-dance:

Return to “The Crew Game”