Tips & Trickz For The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Get friends in your crew to drift with you and perform other basic stunts such as Oncoming and Collateral as everyone contributes to the Multiplier leading to bigger scores.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice one. So Crewing up in freeride can pay off as well. Good to know :2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

You can buy cars or tuning packs directly from your HQ, selecting them on the collection wall will transport you to the Car dealer or tuning shop you need.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:You can buy cars or tuning packs directly from your HQ, selecting them on the collection wall will transport you to the Car dealer or tuning shop you need.
This is true but make sure you have discovered them first or it won't work.
Image Image
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

So I'm trying to work out how the +L40 car parts work post-story.

Here's what I think I've sussed out, but feel free to expand or correct me on this.

If I buy a new car I can tune it to a Level 40 (car level 749) starter pack, due to my game progression.

I can then buy individual platinum parts that are anywhere between Level 40-50 at a discounted cost of around 15000 Bucks each.

These platinum parts have to be won by completing platinum skill challenges. The level of the part is random, or you can take a chance by pressing Button 1 to try and get Level 50 (not successful so far). The car you use to beat the skill challenge gets the part for free, and the part is unlocked for purchase for the rest of your cars.

Q: Is winning every Level 50 platinum part (Motocore, weight reduction, etc) required to reach car level 1299? Does this unlock a Level 50 starter tuning pack? Does this upgrade all of your existing cars for free (similar to reaching level 10, 20, 30, 40)?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, once you have unlocked a platinum part (L50 for example) for street, you can apply that part on all street cars at the tuner. For a price.
Same for all classes. So when you have all L50 parts in a class, you can buy them on all your cars in the tunershop. A lot of grinding still to unlock all the L50 parts...

I usually buy just the starter kit and start doing skill challenges that have the platinum parts i need. Unless i want to race with it straightaway.

I have not heard of a L50 starter pack. I expected that after finishing the game TBH. :mrgreen:

Dont forget to use the perk system to level up your car.

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

My Perf spec car is 1288 lvl, i have a few of platinum lvl 50 parts, but if you have to buy for a Perf spec then it's 30000 buck per part crazy expensive :lol:

So you better like the car you are throwing around 250 k at :mrgreen:
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Well with the Send Friends function Bucks are no longer a rationed commodity so while I could suggest to get the Part Discounts perks it's probably wiser to spend them elsewhere and just a few extra hours.

It's not like there are that many cars and specs anyway. Even if you just fired up the game to collect and send friends every 3+ hours in between other stuff you'd be able to buy everything in a few weeks.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

The jump skill are really easy to grind lvl 50 parts on, i did just that and got my perf. Lambo to lvl 1299, so now i might stand a chance against the noob hackers in PvP :lol:

Also this may be nothing, but i had done the same skill atleast 10 times without getting a lvl 50 part, then i change car and then i get a lvl 50 part in first go ... so you may be shotting youself in the foot if you only level on one car, it might be better to use different cars in the same spec on the skill, but like i said this could be nothing 8-)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

How to get platinum on Scramble Skill 1

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

Return to “The Crew Game”