Rookie
Rookie

Invite MadManCK around to your house?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ryzza5 wrote:Invite MadManCK around to your house?
Only if you dont mind buying a new floor :lol:
Need this car in the Crew BTW

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:How to get platinum on Scramble Skill 1

Now that's how to drive. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

lol, i see that i missed one gate. Should have jumped faster off the containers.

Paint tip: when you buy an official color for your car in Street, Perf or whatever spec, you can also apply that same color in the HQ on your Stock Car.

After buying and upgrading both the LaFerrari and the Koenigsegg Agera in Perf Spec and testing them in skill challenges, i have come to the conclusion that both are pointless in races. Especially on HC mode. 2 Million in-game cash wasted. But they look cool though :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

Dont try to buy expensive cars with the CC you get when you join a faction. Instead save them for a something better or spend like 30k of them in Perks. Atleast thats what I did. I also bought a R34 with it and i aint complaining. :rightthumbup: Pretty good car nevertheless.

If you have unlocked the mountain states faction missions the Way Out West mission is an absolute grind mission. I got like 8k in 1 minute. :eeek:

Now, lemme post a video by Sykes, the guy that first found Area 51, Unicorn, And also BF. :clap:

Sometimes, they would send in the heli faster. I recommeed NOT playing with a friend if your not a PRO. I mean because the cops act different if you play with them. NOTE : Sometimes, they would spawn in the UP an OUT area on the video. So try to make a drift and go around the hill on the right. Also, restarting the mission is esssential if you want to grind it. GOOD MONEY THO.

Uplay : AlvinIsTheName
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I would go even further with that and recommend to spend CC on Perks alone.

Perks are the only thing you can buy exclusively with Crew Credits. Cars, Parts, Kits, Stickers and Bodykits can all be bought with Bucks.

There are plenty of other ways in The Crew to make enough Bucks to buy everything you want.
Just to mention a couple; Faction races, PvP, drift and stunt along the way and sending your friends on missions every couple of hours.

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've still got 300,000 CC left (got most with season pass, some in game and bought the rest in that sale) I used a few with perks and haven't really bought many cars yet.
I was going to wait till I get to level 50 before spending them on more cars but after reading some of these posts I think I will max out my perks first. :2thumbsup:
Image Image
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

I thought I read (MM) that you can redeem your perks and use them over again. So, if I read that right, I can reset them and assign them to something else? I figured I'd ask before trying it since I can't go back and play the game over.
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
cyp2x4
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

thats right... its a good way to change some things around when you need it.... like more money from races or cheaper parts or cheaper cars... the only problem is the more points you have the more money you waste on resetting them... i for one have over 100 points and its a bitch paying more than 10k to reset them :(
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Arsinoe wrote:I thought I read (MM) that you can redeem your perks and use them over again. So, if I read that right, I can reset them and assign them to something else? I figured I'd ask before trying it since I can't go back and play the game over.
Yes, you can redeem them and place them on the perks you need. I used to do that before buying a car and upgrading with a spec.
But i grabbed the silver pack now and got all the perks i need. About 150 points. No more perk swapping here :lol:

:2thumbsup:

PS Resetting your perks will cost around 10k each time, depending on how many perk points you have.
It is also smart to increase the chance of double perks before you reach L50. (No more perk points after that)

Return to “The Crew Game”