Faction Wars

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Have you tried a Faction challenge already?

We did a dirt challenge yesterday with way too low spec cars and had a blast driving there. These are serious challenges.

Today i did one for the Wolves (picked that one for now), starting at the keys near the Cruise Ships.
The Way To Amarillo The race took me about 20 minutes in a perf spec L480 Mustang, as my Gold stuff was gone :roll: .
No big mistakes and flatout racing for 90% of the time. What a blast. Score was set during night time mostly and in 1 try. :party:
Just under 20K points and a nice bonus for the faction. It is the WR (PC) for now.
The Crew2014-12-5-11-5-10.jpg
► Show Spoiler
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Yes, I joined the wolves faction too, Only had two options for first choice on factions and I took wolves. Just driving the Challenger most of the time. Have not decided on another car yet but I do have the special cars from the gold edition. One I did was a street run, think it was called to the docks or something. A 20 some mile run. Was fun, didn't do too bad for me either. Only 2 spin outs and one nasty crash. Got a faction reward the next day when I logged in.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is only logical that Wolves will dominate this month. I will make another choice next month. But those Faction challenges are very cool drives. Some are insanly long, like 2.5 hours oer so.

I picked this one for the TDUDT Free Game Challenge

Let's see who will beat that time or comes close. Challenge ends Monday at noon CEST.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I did the insane race, i'm just 16 points of Mad's benchmark score, i had a few problem and F-UP's alone the way, but did my best to keep my monster of lvl 1175 Murchelargo on the road and in the lead, which is not easy 8-)
My score
My score
And btw i'm not interested in the price, i'm only here for fame :mrgreen:

Made a recording 21 min. long recording of the faction race which will be up soon (could 1-2 hours from now) ;)

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
GeforcerFX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

The faction race was tough, me and my friend did it, i had a straight level 20 perf Ferrari 458 (something like 360) he had a much higher level viper, somewhere in the 700's. I battled for 4th the entire way he and 2 AI cars were at least 1-3 miles ahead fighting for 1st.
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I did win with my under performance L480 Mustang, but only by 3 seconds. It was challenging all the way to the end. And that is how it should be. 8-)

But take in consideration that your opponents are levelled to the highest contender.
Ai is also programmed to come back even after they made a ridiculous mistake. I almost lost control once or twice from laughing about the insane things the Ai tried to overtake me. :lol:

This Competition is now obsolete. A new competition is to deliver Troy's Car as that gives an equal playfield
:party:

mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Currently ranked world #1 on reputation count in the PS4 Faction war. ;)
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

mclaren6 wrote:Currently ranked world #1 on reputation count in the PS4 Faction war. ;)
Nice :2thumbsup:

Just scraped the surface on Faction races here. :party:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Found an easy grinding faction race in the circuit cars 8-)

99% in front and just under 12 minutes :lol:
Leaving LA facting race
Leaving LA facting race
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

I just do FFA PvP, 387 RP and 18.3k bucks per win :character-blues:
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?

Return to “The Crew Game”