Faction Wars

Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

hmm, I'm not sure then. I got gold or platinum on it first time so didn't really get to see where the route went.
Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Fulysic wrote:in your map hit tab bring up drivers id, the go across to factions, down bottom it will say change faction, but can't you can't change in last 7 days of the months so you might have to wait few days
2014-12-31_00010.jpg
Thanks. Will change to snakes next month. Will be interesting to see what fraction wins next month.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Off Topic
[color=#FFFFBF]Ryzza5[/color] wrote:hmm, I'm not sure then. I got gold or platinum on it first time so didn't really get to see where the route went.
Well Me, MadManCK, Lunytrickz and Bear304 did that one a few times together and I think we got to see most of the route and it seemed the same but maybe I'm wrong.
Here's a video of the run (fast forward to 2:50) Is it the same? :?
[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Image Image
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Yeah I guess you're right. I managed to stuff up the first part but was amazing for the 2nd two parts of that mission. Had the takedown complete by the 3rd corner iirc, which is why the route didn't stand out.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

As we changed Factions to Snakes, all has been reset. So i did some of the shorter faction runs this morning.

Here my score from Leaving LA, in style in the Bentley Circuit Spec.
The Crew2015-1-1-13-58-27.jpg
And Race from Justice, including a stupid crash against a Crane :lol:
The Crew2015-1-1-10-39-49.jpg
:party:

PS At least we still have the pictures
The Crew2014-12-31-14-29-35.jpg
The Crew2014-12-31-14-29-35.jpg (50.59 KiB) Viewed 771 times
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Same faction missions as last month, route and all? Be playing in a half hour or so and was sort of hoping for new missions. If the same, I hope they do change them up every few months.
SRT-8HellKat
New Starter
New Starter

I hope TDUDriveTime has an unlimited budget for all the Christmas Tree light bulbs I have broken. Somewhere near 1,000 as of today. I've played almost every faction mission except for the long 4 hour 1. I don't think I can set still for that long w/o being able to pause the game which you can't. I did a 1.25 hour mission last night & received 80,000 crew bucks. I'm currently at 1.491 mill. I have the Muscle Car edition on PC & PS4, I mostly use the Nissan R-34 & Challenger on Pc version. The Nissan goes really fast & is agile as all hell. There's not many missions or faction races I can't win as evidenced by most of my friends records being all tore up from the floor up. Dec Faction challenge is over & it says The winners(Wolves) get 2 bonus missions, but where & or when are they? I cant find them???
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The winning faction gets 5 bonus missions, one in each state. But i think they are over now as they were only up for 2 days or so.

All those missions involved smashing crates, but with a different spec, based on the region. :lol:

All basic faction missions are the same. Some are insane like the Beaten Path Mission in the Mountain States.
Only reason why i don't do the longer ones, is that i still get the occasional game freezes. When that stops i can try the longer ones as well.

PS Don't worry about the lights, we have some dude screwing lightbulbs the whole day :lol:

PPS You can pauze the long missions if you play alone.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This month i want my 10K daily salary achievement. Just missed out in December as the last days did not count, but this month the game is on.

Any tips and tricks on how to get that?
Right now i'm just doing a lot of faction runs, but my salary sticks at 2700. :lol:

Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Let us know when you sus it out. I suspect being in a smaller faction would help. PvP might be the quickest way to increase Rep points

Return to “The Crew Game”