Faction Wars

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

I send friends on races once or twice a day and I notice a number of people who visit this forum have not made the change to snakes. Not sure if this is due to them not playing, maybe they have friends in other factions, or maybe they are unaware we changed to snakes as a group. If we are going to change to a different faction monthly (not sure this is needed), maybe there should be a sticky thread just for faction changes so it is more visible. Would help with the overall score I think. Just a thought.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, all that have not changed yet to Snakes, do it soon®

I made a Poll for next Month as well

http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1732" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Sorry I haven't changed yet :oops:
Will do next time I get on, this is when the App would of come in handy but I think it has been deliberately postponed to stop people from taking advantage of the extra money making it will bring to the game in the early stages.
I think this has been done to try and get the impatient people to use crew credits and therefore more profit for Ubisoft. (just my take on this, could be wrong) :twocents-02cents:
Image Image
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Faction vs Faction pvp was just not happening. Hopefully it is different now with another faction, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
I'm also around 2500-3000 per day.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, only way to make it work is to join in a crew and enter the pvp. Done that twice.

Right now wolves are still in the lead as nobody seems to bother to switch factions. In general that is. I don't know if that is just lazyness or that people forget about it or dont want to change. Snakes is fighting for last position with the crocs.

I do have my daily at 4500 now. Just doing some faction runs each day gets you there. But the award for 35000 daily is just not going to happen. Not this month. :lol: 10K will be no problem i think
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

We got a time limited Faction Community Challenge.

It is called Lifeguard and is on LA Beach

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

:party:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Finally got my 10K daily Faction spoils today. Now i need that to get to 36K for the next achievement. :eeek:

I think the Faction system is pretty good. One thing i seem to enjoy a lot in The Crew :lol:

Now fix the d**n stats. :twisted:

:character-blues:

Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

MadManCK wrote:Finally got my 10K daily Faction spoils today. Now i need that to get to 36K for the next achievement. :eeek:

I think the Faction system is pretty good. One thing i seem to enjoy a lot in The Crew :lol:

Now fix the d**n stats. :twisted:

:character-blues:
Hmm, only getting around 2600 daily faction spoils. You must be high in the rankings. I'm at 20661 RP World. But only faction stuff I do is send friends out on missions.

Snake fraction not doing so good. Look like Wolves will win it again. But I do make more bucks as a Snake.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I'm at almost 200K world and an Under-Boss right now. But i try to spread my attention to each faction zone more or less equally so all are above 30K.

It pays off doing a couple of faction runs a day, some PvP and off course your friends. :mrgreen:
And lets not forget the bonus you get from doing all the achievements. There are a lot of those :lol:

Getting my Faction spoils to 10K was one of my goals for this month. :party:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

We had some great fun at the Beach today as wel crewed up with Whoamus and Bear to scare some Californian Girls.

Weird things happened at the start. Whoamus car was upside down half the time and bear was positioned backwards.

I did a couple of 20K runs but none stands out for prizes i think. But good fun anyway.

I'm currently well over 200K total and on my way to become Faction Boss. Our faction is battling for the final place in the rankings as Wolves are sill in favor with most players. Crocs will be sent back to the Swamp at the end of the month.

Playing in a Crew of 4 is indeed the best in The Crew. :party:

I still want to try to do some PvP US vs EU, Crew vs Crew.
We can do a private race and take L749 tuned cars (L40 starter kits) to even the field.

Return to “The Crew Game”