The Crew Server Status

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hey guys, there's currently some server degradation which could be causing these issues.
Our teams are working on it, in the meanwhile try connecting again as it doesn't affect everyone.

Thanks!
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – January 8th

We will be performing a maintenance, Friday, January 8th, from 9:30 am to 11:30 am (GMT+1) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

This maintenance will allow us to improve the global stability of the servers.

PS4 login issues compensation

Following the issue that prevented several players on PS4 from accessing the game during the last Monthly Summit, we will be crediting 100.000 Crew Credits to all of these players as a compensation.

These Crew Credits will be automatically added to their account during this maintenance.

We understand that such an issue can be frustrating and we assure you that our team has investigated this situation to prevent it from happening again.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

The Crew Team
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

UPlay server just completely failed for me, and kicked me out of The Crew, now i can't even connect to UPlay program on the desktop... :shock:

Was to bad, found a skill i could kick Mad of the top in while just freedriving :twisted:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I was disconnected and could not get into the Game after. And we just did over 100km in a freedrive, only a few miles from the finish. :angry-banghead:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

owh that sucks ...
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – January 20th

We will be performing a maintenance, Wednesday, January 20th, from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM (GMT+1) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

This maintenance will allow us to apply the latest game update.
You can find more information about this upcoming patch on our website: http://bit.ly/1OMXes9

Thank you for your understanding.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Server is offline at this moment. The issues were probably bigger than expected.

A lot of players had issues logging into the game since Sunday night. Some were not able to login at all.
This morning Error code 0_1 was shown, meaning no server service at all.

Hope they fix it soon®

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Missed this one. :oops:
Was regular maintenance.

[COMPLETED] [PC/PS4/XBOX] The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – January 27th

We will be performing a maintenance, Wednesday, January 27th, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (GMT+1) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

The Crew Team

Update: PC service will be back online an hour later at 12:30 PM (GMT+1)

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – February 3rd

Hi everyone,

We will be performing a maintenance on Wednesday February 3rd, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (GMT+1) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

The Crew Team

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

We will be performing a maintenance, Wednesday, February 24th, from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM (GMT+1) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

This maintenance will allow us to apply the latest game update.

You can find more information about this upcoming patch on our website: http://bit.ly/1ophczh

Thank you for your understanding!

The Crew Team

Return to “The Crew Game”