Favorite Cars In The Crew

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

For me a couple of things are important.
  • It should drive well
  • Sound good
  • Give the edge in races
  • Look good
  • Be a cool drive

My current favorite Cars in the Crew are:

Street:

I have done a lot of driving with my starter Mustang, but started to use the 2015 Mustang recently and that one dirves better.
The Hot Rod was my favorite during the beta, but is now levelled up too much. Maybe mount some lowers spec parts to make it more fun again

Dirt:

As much as i would like to say the GT-R, my favorite Dirt car is the Ford Focus, lol. It drives like a Rallye Car.
Maybe it does not look that good, but it sounds well and can really be thrown through corners.

Perf:

Up to now it has been the Skyline GT-R. I have set a few WR scores with it and is good to control at high speeds as well. Sounds good too. But recently i bought an Aventador and tuned it for Perf. It seems to be faster.

Raid:

I used the Dodge RAM for the early missions, monster of a car, but now i have the RUF "Cayman" 3400K. That thing is so much better. Sounds good as well and is very good in all terrain.

Circuit:

The Gold pack came with some nice cars. The McLaren MC12 was one of them. It is a good car in circuit spec, but at higher tuning levels also tricky to drive. The sound is a bit dissappointing. A bit bland.
Right now i use the Circuit Race Rod and that thing is a monster. I cant use Nitros anymore, but it is blistering fast. Did a few WR scores in skill challenges with it. Crazy car.

For cruizing i like to use stock cars. Only downside is that if you do a skill challenge with it, you wont earn parts. I won a Platinum reward on a few slalom skills with a stock RUF 3400K. Car is that good. I will grab more classic American stuff soon®, like the Dodge Charger, for some old school driving. :party:

PS Unlike others, i don't really mis a big carlist in the Crew. The cars that have been picked for the game are chosen well. All fun drives with a different character. I rather have this than a huge carlist with cars that all drive more or less the same. :twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Street - I like the hotrod but I think my favorite at the moment must be my challenger, Haven't really invested into many more street cars just yet. The mini is also a pocket rocket too.

Dirt - Even though I don't have it just yet, the dirt focus is an obvious winner in it's rally style. The Nissan Skyline dirt car also handles really well in dirt spec, just for the fact of how drifty it is.

Performance - I have to like the Huayra the most. It drifts... albeit uncontrollably. It's very scary but fun to drive. Also, I think the perf hotrod looks cool too.

Raid - Only choice I can have is the buggy.

Circuit - Haven't really tried much other than my challenger, but I did buy an SLS circuit spec recently and that thing is insane.
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

These are my most used cars

Street:
My favorite street car as of now is the BMW Z4, as it blends the grippy frontend with a playful rear

Dirt:
For dirt the Ford Focus is my favorite, for similar reasons to what what Mad just said about it

Perf.:
My preferred perf. car is the Lamborghini Mucielargo, that thing looks great and has a ton of grip, and it's pretty fast as well, faster than the Aventador that hits a wall at 330 kmh where it is very slow to shift up in 7th, where as the Mucielargo keeps going

Raid:
As of now the Buggy, but i bought a Ruf 3400K too, but i havn't really tested it yet

Circuit:
The Mclaren 12C GT3 used to be my favorite, but i just got a Merc SLS GT3 which is epic, more predictable grip and it sounds alot better too
Last edited by Beardroid91 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

lol, as usual in have to be the oddball and reject all the spec cars. all I drive is full stock. about 3 days ago I discovered how to turn the FRIM on and have stopped doing my missions.

I don't have a favorite yet, I put time in with all my cars. my fastest cars so far is a RUF, not shure which one, I have had it up to 238 mph. that thing is scary, it floats badly above 220.

I guess the car with the most miles is probably the Shelby Mustang, it runs good.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Karu62 wrote:I don't have a favorite yet, I put time in with all my cars. my fastest cars so far is a RUF, not shure which one, I have had it up to 238 mph. that thing is scary, it floats badly above 220.
That sounds like the Ruf CTR monster, that spins its rears alot ;)
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Zr1 at the moment for stock performance and circuit.

Just because I like corvettes. Difficult to master as the back end feels heavy and has a lot of torque but pulling off drifts in it feels extremely rewarding.

For raid I've been using the Silverado and for dirt the svt raptor. For street just the 2010 camaro. Once the vintage pack comes out I'll be in the c3.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I grabbed the Mini, the Agera and the Viper this weekend.

Viper is very good for longer races. It is a bit less sharp than the Mclaren, but also a bit more forgiving. Still, driving it to the limit stays a handful. :lol:

The Mini is very good in street spec and i already did a WR with it. Nice little ride it is.

I bought the Agera, because i like that Car a lot IRL. I keep it stock for now. Easily the fastest around the Car dealers test track in LA 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

street & perf spec i just love my Skyline
raid spec the RUF 3400R (Cayman) because its small & nimble compared to the rest
circuit spec no favo yet, realy only driven the Maca much so far
no favo in dirt spec either, the starter mustang was not to bad, tryed the focus
but that's to tail happy, as soon as ya touch grass ya 90°
.... ya what's up with that??? dirtspec but as soon as ya leave the dirt road its over :shifty:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Hot Rod Street is back on my favorites list. I tuned it to L1200+ and now it is fun to drive again. Obviously all parts must match a little to get the best driving experience. It does more or less react the same as it did when i just got it, but it is much faster. The handling character has remained similar.

Tuned the GT-R Street Spec to over L1270 for PvP racing as it is one of the best cars to do that.
Just spend the whole evening grinding for high level platinum parts. Something i start to get annoyed about.

Overall, the cars that are in The Crew are very well picked IMO. Maybe not the biggest car list in a game, but the Crew is all about the car as your character. And improving it all the time is part of that experience.

Still working on getting all available cars in my garage. :party:

My favorite Specs are Perf and Raid at the moment. You can use the perf spec cars to do precision skills, also on the more bumpy roads, where circuit spec becomes undriveable at higher speeds. And the RUF Raid is the best Scramble Skill Killer. :mrgreen:

Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

I can't really say it's my favorite but me and alvin both agree the Ram SRT10 is amazing in street spec, haven't tried other specs.

Return to “The Crew Game”