dpuff's Customs

Show Us Your Designs
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

They look nice but i bet that old paint shop is still a nightmare to work with compared to the ones we are used to in THe Crew and Forza. :mrgreen:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bez wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:25 am They look nice but i bet that old paint shop is still a nightmare to work with compared to the ones we are used to in THe Crew and Forza. :mrgreen:
Oh yeah, it still is a nightmare... but I try not to go crazy and keep it simple. Here is a sneak peek on the next paint I'm working on. Gonna have to draw that Jaguar logo on the side somehow :think: but it's a challenge I like.

dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

I think it came out pretty good, took me a while.

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

That looks very close to the original, I'm impressed. :o

I was watching some live online gameplay the other night on youtube with Alex in it and i have to say it made me want to jump into the game but i know playing it with a controller would just frustrate me. :angry-screaming:

I've even looked on ebay to see if they have any old logitech G25-G27 wheels for sale and they do but they are still wanting between £100 and £150 that's just too much for a wheel that old who knows how much punishment it has had. :auto-driving:

Anyone know of any other decent (cheap) PC wheels that will work with TDU2?
Image Image
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

Awesome Jaguar logo :eeek:

@Bez I think there are used Driving Force GT pretty cheap. Btw TDU2 with controller is not a nightmare once you get used to it.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

BATA_MANTA wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:21 pm Awesome Jaguar logo :eeek:

@Bez I think there are used Driving Force GT pretty cheap. Btw TDU2 with controller is not a nightmare once you get used to it.
Thanks i will check them out on ebay, and yes i know the controllers are not too bad to use it's just that i need to use a wheel to get the full feel of the game. :mrgreen:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bez wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:09 am That looks very close to the original, I'm impressed. :o
BATA_MANTA wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:21 pm Awesome Jaguar logo :eeek:
Thank you! :D
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bez wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:09 amAnyone know of any other decent (cheap) PC wheels that will work with TDU2?
Hey Bez, as far as wheels go, you might as well invest in a new modern wheel since TDU3 is coming out, just my :twocents-02cents: Just think about it, you'll be using it for the next 5-7 years at least and the whole longevity of TDU3.

AlexVII's new wheel still works great with TDU2.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:32 am
Bez wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:09 amAnyone know of any other decent (cheap) PC wheels that will work with TDU2?
Hey Bez, as far as wheels go, you might as well invest in a new modern wheel since TDU3 is coming out, just my :twocents-02cents: Just think about it, you'll be using it for the next 5-7 years at least and the whole longevity of TDU3.

AlexVII's new wheel still works great with TDU2.
Yes but the problem is i already have a wheel i got to play The Crew with, "Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel" but it wont work with TDU2 :(

So unless someone can come up with a fix for this wheel i am stuck. :angry-tappingfoot:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Poor man's Agera :lol:

Return to “Stick & Paint”