The Crew Easter Eggs & Rare Achievements

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I got it. :lol:

Had to drive back from Little Eagle to Laguna. Nice trip anyway. I like these long achievements.

TIP: Dont press the fast travel button when you want to place a waypoint :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:TIP: Dont press the fast travel button when you want to place a waypoint :mrgreen:
lol it's always the other way around because the menu comes up too slow :D
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Today i managed to drive from Seattle to Miami wouthout crashing once.
The Sunday Driver Award and the 1000 miles in Bumper Cam are in the pocket. :2thumbsup:

I did this, using the stock Impala. Painted it black, filled up the trunk with rocksalt and shotguns, put on a flanel and went for a ride. OK, skip the flanel. :lol:

Driving at a modest pace of around 100MPH (160KM/H) gives a completely different vibe and makes you admire the massive amount of work that went into this game even more.
The erratic moves of the traffic, driving on grass, taking wrong turns or going straight to the second lane on a Highway were funny, but they are also clearly programmed to make your high speed life miserable.

Most dangerous were not the Ai, but human players. Avoiding them was key in completing this challenge with success.

Another joyful challenge and a nice award. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

For a lot of achievements, especially PvP related, we need to have a Crew of 4.

Also to do 250 missions in a crew of 4. Yes, thats right, just like the smash a million objects reward.
And i always thought you should avoid accidents and collissions. :lol:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Guess we now know what is fueling the rammers actions :lol:

Thanks Ivory Tower :teasing-nutkick:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Scaring pedestrians like a pro, smashing objects with circuit cars, it was achievement day today.

I got Chicago, Detroit and NY complete now with the City achievements. And scored some silver-screen awards with the new Mini.

I did a 5 star escape with the Mini Street edition before with Ryzza, but that one did not count for some reason. You need the Cooper S to get the achievement. Also did the Vanished escape in a white challenger and drove around in a white Lamborghini in Miami at night. The Gone in 60 seconds in the gray metallic Shelby i grabbed earlier in Chicago.

Those movie awards are fun.

PS You can access the driver ID from the same menu where the friends are. Checking out their drivers ID will also give you an achievement, lol. :lol:

SRT-8HellKat
New Starter
New Starter

Here's a screenshot of me in my Nissan R-34 hanging out in the water doin Skill 32 in Florida. It wasn't easy to do, but it was harder to get out of the water after getting in & staying in for abit.
The Crew Staying Cool 1.jpg
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Today i achieved the "Public Menace" award. :eeek:

Scare 10.000 pedestrians. Now that's scary :loll:

Must have used the pavements a lot, instead of the roads... :whistle:
The Crew2015-1-24-12-32-22.jpg

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

WiseGuy's :banana-wrench:
Attachments
The Crew2015-2-11-16-58-34.jpg
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, that one surely kicks in some open doors.

American sales slogans. Nothing beats it. :lol:

Return to “The Crew Game”