:sci-fi-beamup: :flyingsaucer:
Attachments
The Crew2015-1-8-13-11-16.jpg
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The easter eggs that actually give you an award are the Bigfoot, Unicorn and Whale. Found all those.

Currently working on the pointless achievements, like getting 250 silver parts.... :angry-banghead:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

While driving around the mountain state, i saw a weird plane fly by me, and then i notice the second plane under it, aerial refueling, lol i guess we now know why the military cargo plane takes of and land the airbase up north so often, it's refueling all of the fighter jets :lol:

plane 1
plane 1
plane 2
plane 2
__

And some of my other findings:
Totempole
Totempole
Private jet !? Miami airport
Private jet !? Miami airport
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I have finished the achievement for driving in bumper view for 5 miles in 40 different stock cars. That must have been the most fun to do achievement so far. I just cruised across the map to different cities and changed my ride every 10km or so. Enjoyed that one.

Currently looking into the silver screen awards with lots of movie references. Lots of cool stuff to do after your finished the main story line.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

heh yea i tried to do it on my insane attempt to drive from Seattle to Miami with out triggering a crash screen, you end up being a nervous wreck - and other players around you is really bad news, because one good hit and it all over :?

My driving was up for it, but the game crashed at 50% aka half of the 150 km roadtrip, but did drive 75% of all my cars

PS. Mad didn't tell about the fact the you have to drive in bumperview for his achievement to work ;)
DudeX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

find a stealt plane in Military Base near Detroit. You'll earn "Not Stealthy Anymore" achivement
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

DudeX wrote:find a stealt plane in Military Base near Detroit. You'll earn "Not Stealthy Anymore" achivement
stealth plane on end of runway
plus ya get a reward for jumping 3 planes within 1.5 min there :2thumbsup:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Just got the 'Sunday Driver' achievement by driving from downtown Seattle 146 km to downtown Miami with out having a crash screen 8-)

And i got drove the rest of all of my 40 cars 8 km is bumperview to keep me busy :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:PS. Mad didn't tell about the fact the you have to drive in bumperview for his achievement to work ;)
Fixed it. Not hood view but bumper cam. :o

I also did the fruitsalad and unnatural rewards hahaha. Must be something in the water at IT :lol:

Edit: i found this video, describing locations and awards

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Mad and i just speed about 1-2 hours driving to all of the 5 five tracks; Laguna Seca, Goldenhils, Sebring, Long Island and Little Eagle 8-)

A very long drive, but it is always fun to drive in a crew :mrgreen:

I got the achievement instantly (Urban Explore) i think it is called, but Mad messed up and by mistake fasttraveled ahead of our progress, so his currently driving from Little Eagle to Laguna Seca and then maybe to Goldenhils afterward, i hope he gets it, otherwise it be very upsetting ;)

Return to “The Crew Game”