The Crew Easter Eggs & Rare Achievements

Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

Hmm, I saw a 747 carrying the Space Shuttle in Florida...didn't capture as I was in the middle of a drive, and by the time I pulled over, the aircraft had disappeared.
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Found a giant Lumber Jack, would have taken a pick, but his way to tall for that :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:Found a giant Lumber Jack, would have taken a pick, but his way to tall for that :lol:
You get an achievement for driving under him. Just like the giant Cow :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

hah yea, i know, i have been doing alot of those area challenge skill awards ;)

But those 3 landmark award skill can be a pain to remember the right road :P
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I just got "1.000.000 earned with skills" today, meaning that i probably have done around 5.000 skill challenges. :shock:
We know the Missing link you can get from the bigfoot, or The Lumberjack by driving under the giant lumberjack.

What is your most rare or crazy achievement in The Crew to date?
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

cyp2x4
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

i think mine was "We Dont Need Roads" hit nitro at 88mph :D my last one was hit exactly 1000 points on a skill lol
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

So far I found the Whale, the Unicorn and the UFO.

I don't think this is an easter egg but last night I found a cool place called Fossil Park that has huge dinosaurs in it.
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

I looked it up, driving backwards for some time at slow speed to not hit anything lol :D

I got the 88mph achievement the first day
And the whale achievement was funny, I never saw the damn thing!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, i did the smash 5000 objects in a dirt car today. And two backwards driving ones. You really wonder who came up with those achievements :mrgreen:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I was going through al the achievement descriptions and came along one that gives an award for chroming a car.
Now i do know that chrome paint will become available, as i have seen it in Lyon, but that is still an achievement we can not get yet. :lol:

Return to “The Crew Game”