PETITION remove platinum parts randomiser

No votes

Total votes: 0
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

PLZ post here if you are fed-up with that
platinum lvl parts randomiser, and would like that ivory tower removes it from the game

(if you do like that slots surprice stuff, just don't bother posting here)
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

:text-+1:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hahaha, yes. It can become annoying quickly.

Game is supposed to be fun. Endlessly grinding for L50 parts is no fun.

Part should be performance based. Improve your score, get a better part etc. Right now you only get punished. And for what?

I got more Level 42 parts than Mark King today. :loll:

Was lucky this morning with 3x L50 parts. But then it stopped. And you actually need those parts to race in PvP. And yes, you do spot the difference. I did not expect that to be the case, but it actually is.

Best is just to do the skillz and hope one of the good parts comes your way. Waiting for it or grinding skills over and over again wont work. :twocents-02cents:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

+1

I started off with the strategy of retrying easy jump skills until I got L50 thinking a 1 in 11 chance shouldn't take too long.... 25 times later I got fed up with that and thought it would be worth more my time trying to get platinum in all 500+ skills and hope I get all the 50's I need within that time.

Annoying because I kinda have to get all the L50 parts because invariably there's always someone in PvP with maxxed out cars.
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ryzza5 wrote:+1

I started off with the strategy of retrying easy jump skills until I got L50 thinking a 1 in 11 chance shouldn't take too long.... 25 times later I got fed up with that and thought it would be worth more my time trying to get platinum in all 500+ skills and hope I get all the 50's I need within that time.

Annoying because I kinda have to get all the L50 parts because invariably there's always someone in PvP with maxxed out cars.
I have no problem beating people in lvl1299 cars in a lvl800 car :auto-swerve:
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Most people, but there's always a few that know how to drive and have all week to play
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

And be the way, some of the level 50 hard to get parts can actually make the car handle worse, and that would in fact slow you down, so lvl 50 parts are a gamble, you might finally get some lvl 50 parts only for them to turn out to be useless

Case in point my Mclaren GT3 lvl 1274 vs my detuned lvl 1234, my less tuned car was a whopping 25 seconds faster on the twisty "Leaving LA" faction race, so in my case, torque and wheelspin is the enemy
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

True, but the mobile car tuner would be used for that.

I've also noticed that the faction mission opponents (recommended car level) increases with your car level at intervals of 30. So I've kept my car tuned at 28 above the recommended car level for slightly easier opponents.
cyp2x4
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

oh hell yeah! remove this crap..... you do not want to know how much it took me to level 4 cars to 1299.. raid cars are the hardest to level up i say..
Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

Parts, Parts and Parts. Why cant we buy lvl 50 parts in the tuner? I know you need to grind due to the reason this is a MMO. But everytime i usually get a lvl 40 part that usually is shitty. We want lvl 50 parts. :) Ubisoft if you asked Ivory to do this well ill nuke yo. With SONY. :angry-screaming:

:twocents-02cents:

Return to “The Crew Game”