Faction Mission Scoreboard

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I got this idea from Tduck as there is no way to compare your Mission scores for some reason.

Post your result from those Missions here
The Crew2014-12-30-22-59-33.jpg
The Crew2015-1-1-10-39-49.jpg
The Crew2015-1-1-13-58-27.jpg
I did not take screenies from all of them. Have to do them again i guess, lol :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Good idea for this :D

i have beaten you by about 0,300 of a sec on Leaving LA 8-)

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, that must be the nitro at the start. I see that as your bonus is 99% and mine 98%. Nice drive there 8-)

I can not use Nitro with fully tuned 1299 Circuit Spec. It just makes your car spin. :eeek:

BTW this Leaving LA mission is one mistake and you're toast. The Ai will catch up with you and starts to bully when they do. So that makes high scores even more impressive. It basically means no big mistakes the whole run. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

The AI in faction missions are more "aggressive" than in normal missions. Trust me. They ram you back not even if you dont ram them. :auto-swerve:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, we know all about that :loll:
When you are not in the lead, it is even worse. And when you drive alone they will always magically catch up with you, even in lower tuned cars and even after they crashed. But some tweaks will be made to that, as promised by Ivory Tower. Also to the Police .

Back OT

I just did a couple of runs on the shorter missions to set some reference times for you guys to beat. :ugeek:
The Crew2015-1-4-15-24-42.jpg
The Crew2015-1-4-15-35-29.jpg
The Crew2015-1-4-15-45-14.jpg
The Crew2015-1-4-17-10-48.jpg
And an older one of the Coast to Coast with the Viper, including two major crashes, caused by Ai and i don't use the back to track.
The Crew2014-12-17-9-58-11.jpg

:party:

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:no way to compare your Mission scores for some reason.
Really...hmmm, I can beat everyone's scores...with Photoshop! :laughing-rolling:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Whoamus wrote:
Really...hmmm, I can beat everyone's scores...with Photoshop! :laughing-rolling:
lol :loll:

Maybe we should include some vids than :think:

;)

cyp2x4
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

MadManCK wrote:
Whoamus wrote:
lol :loll:

Maybe we should include some vids than :think:

;)
i dare you to do full landmark tour video XD btw video can also be edited :3 using small layer with the games font lol
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I won't do longer runs as long as there are the freezes, lol. But we tried to do this last time. Unfortunately i got stuck after 45 minutes or so. Now i avoid the longer runs. Coast to Coast is the longest i have finished. :lol:

cyp2x4
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

i did landmark in a single sitting
The Crew2015-1-2-0-28-32.jpg
the only crashes i get is on the car board collection sometimes when switching the pages too fast

Return to “The Crew Game”