TDUDT Crews Up

blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

I've had the flue the past week so haven't been active.
Still have some catch-up to do in the game too, but I'm definitely in for some fun.
If it's OK I'll just try to message someone in-game and ask to join, that might be the easiest way.
I don't see it happening before the weekend though, still recovering. :)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Get well soon® and we already tried to invite you a few times, but obviously The Crew ghost town is still alive.
It shows all my friends as online, even if you know they are not :?

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MaXi
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I would like to join anytime I'm online if you need one more for some action :)

PC - MaXiiczek
Last edited by MaXi on Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:Get well soon® and we already tried to invite you a few times, but obviously The Crew ghost town is still alive.
It shows all my friends as online, even if you know they are not :?

:character-blues:
Cheers.
Haven't seen any invite so I guess I wasn't online. :)
And yeah, that bug is so annoying!
SRT-8HellKat
New Starter
New Starter

I'm in for either or both times The Crew pc version. I am MatrixAgain69 on pc. I am usually ready to race any time after 12 Pm PST or even better yet 3 Pm PST, which is the requested times posted here on TDUDriveTime.For those of you needing a time converter, this link will make it simple. http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/pst-to-cet-converter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; The only question I have is in order to let me know when a crew is ready to play the Crew together is I need a way to be notified that I will see immediately .So the best way for me is usually Twiitter as I pay attention to it & would be notified immediately my user name on Twitter is Neo_Anderson69. if you want to add me & then I can follow you & then I can get a direct message immediately . I don't log into TDUDriveTime a lot, & If I'm ready to play I will be on Uplay most likely. Otherwise if you have a better suggestion as to let me know when the crew is ready to crew up let me know as I cant think of a better way at the moment
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Isn't it a bit sad we're trying to get a crew together on a forum for a so called MMO game? :D
This game needs a guild/club system badly...
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

blehz wrote:Isn't it a bit sad we're trying to get a crew together on a forum for a so called MMO game? :D
This game needs a guild/club system badly...
Yeah something like that would be nice.

Even if that was available, how would we tell if a club or guild member were even online. I have around 40 people on my friends list and they all show in game even though I see only 3 or 4 in the launcher when starting. I know you can set the launcher so it does not show your activity in the launcher, but I can also see the players map avatar and none are moving so I am pretty sure they are not playing.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I saw Whoamus in free ride today. Must be the 3rd time i actually see players from my friends list in free roam, lol.

Connectivity has improved a lot lately after last patch. But the all friends online message is annoying. Especially during upstarting the game. It continues to pop up for a couple of minutes.

I will be more "Crew" active next week as i'm trying to become "Boss" right now. Lots of PvP and Faction missions under the belt already. That 36K daily achievement can only be reached if you are at least "Under Boss" everywhere and maybe Faction Boss in one or two regions. Just Street Boss or Lieutenant wont do.

So that achievement is a real one.

TDUDT Crews up continues. Buckle up. :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

I've played quite a bit yesterday, leveling up the buggy by doing loads of scramble skills (and beating your records MM :2thumbsup: )
Tried to join a pvp lobby but no luck finding players and a bit later the game crashed. Didn't bother to start it again. :)
It would be nice to do some faction vs faction or other things in a crew. I don't think I have crewed-up after the beta :D
Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

You can invite me into crew if see me online. I'm still free roaming to unlock the gray areas.

But I got to share my online racing time between the Crew and Wreckfest. Wreckfest kept me busy last Saturday. Did a 48 lap endurance race that lasted about an hour.

Return to “The Crew Game”