TDUDT Crews Up

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yea i know what you mean this game has the ultimate map for cruising, weekends are usually a busy time for me but if I'm around at the time of the cruise then count me in. :2thumbsup:
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

All I really do is cruise, explore, and play a few faction missions. If you see me playing invite me if you want. I do have things to do here around the house and sometimes take a lot of breaks.
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

We used this thread to crew up a few weeks ago.
We did some cruises from one city to another for awards, did faction missions and some pvp. It was a fun night.
Feel free to whisper me in-game to crew up if you see me online. Although most of the time during the week I'm just online for a short period to send friends on faction missions and do a few skills.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Right now i'm still up for a Crewse®© with a purpose. Mainly to do the 4 man crew achievements and have some fun at the same time.

But it has probably to wait untill this weekend for me.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

I might be up Saturday evening, depends.
I'll keep an eye on this thread.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Anyone up for a classic muscle cruise around the map some time tonight about (20.00 CET)

Was thinking about a slow easy cruise in maybe fullstock car

Any interest for that? - We need to be about 3-4 for it to make sense
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I'll try to be there.

Around 9.00 PM CEST?

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Sounds like my type of cruise unfortunately as you know my PC is out of commission at the moment. :(
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote:Sounds like my type of cruise unfortunately as you know my PC is out of commission at the moment. :(
Well if you have the rest of the components installed already, then you could just use the Intel stock cooler, but only if it has the copper core in the heatsink. But don't run any stress tests on the system, and removed the thermal junk Intel uses and put NT-H1 on before you install it :lol:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:
Bezrider wrote:Sounds like my type of cruise unfortunately as you know my PC is out of commission at the moment. :(
Well if you have the rest of the components installed already, then you could just use the Intel stock cooler, but only if it has the copper core in the heatsink. But don't run any stress tests on the system, and removed the thermal junk Intel uses and put NT-H1 on before you install it :lol:
Yea it would be ok I guess but I'm just going to leave it till I get the new cooler just to be on the safe side :mrgreen:
Image Image

Return to “The Crew Game”