TDUDT Crews Up

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

For a lot of achievements and to get high scores on certain missions and Faction races, we need to have a Crew of 4.

It would be fun to do 4 vs 4, like EU vs US or something. :party:

Right now we are looking for a crew member who is online from around 15.00 CEST untill 17.30 or from 19.00 untill 22.30 for the achievements, Faction Runs and some PvP races as a Crew.
Faction Snakes
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whiterun Guard
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

This is probably on the PC version of the game, isn't it?

If yes, then count me out.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This is for PC yes. :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I 'can' be on nearly every evening at 19.00 to 22.30, but 15.00 to 17.30 would not fit me alot as i have late school hours to 16.15 and 17.00
Last edited by Beardroid91 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

i'm in for the afternoons ^^
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

I am usually on in the afternoon my time and do see some of you playing. I am -8 hours from CEST so those earlier times are early for me, 9:00AM - 11:30AM, I don't work but do have other things going in the mornings. The later times would be okay. I do have things to do, pets need to be attended to and whatever during those hours sometimes. Dates and times for planning may be better for me, especially if whatever you want to do is going to take more than 15 -30 min. I am not really an achievement hunter but will be glad to help out.

I don't know about others but until they fix the networking and you can actually tell who is in game playing, this may be more of a wish for future grouping. I have had 50/50 success when asked to join a crew or play a mission with someone, Sometimes I join right in and other times an error stating I can't join crew. I do not start my own crew but will join or play most missions when asked.

Bottom line, if you see me playing, feel free to invite me to crew. Depending on what you want to do, I may or may not have time. Also, I may be playing but I could be AFK due to what I stated above.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

It's always hard to get people organised and online at the same time especially those with busy lives. :animals-dogrun:
I really need to try and find more time to let online, one of the things that puts me off is, I think well I only have an hour to spare so not much point going on I'll wait till I have more time and so on. :( What I should be saying is, great I have an hour to spare I think I'll play the crew. :D
Unfortunately this doesn't happen because I think what if I've been on for 30min then join a crew only to have to leave it 20 to 30 min later, they will think I'm just been award or unfriendly so unless I have plenty of time I just keep putting off :( I know I shouldn't but I do.

Maybe if you just announce when your going on each day members may come on and notice it and join you for that session. :idea:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

20 minutes is more than enough to do a shorter faction run with a 4 player crew. Most of those take around 15 min or so. Or a real short one takes only 3 min. So you can do a lot in a short time.

Just come prepared. 8-)

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Just come prepared. 8-)
Well, I was a Boy Scout. Just like this song, I am prepared for most anything.
[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok will try to jump on later in the week but it will be after 7:30 UK time. ;)
Image Image

Return to “The Crew Game”