X360 version. Is it worth it?

No votes

Total votes: 0
The Gunney
New Starter
New Starter

The title says it all. Is it worth getting on the 360? I don't have the cash to put into a new console now and the near future isn't looking good on that front either. I can maybe foot the $60 on the 1st of this coming month or March but, I would like to know more before I make that kind of commitment.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I can't help you there, mate.

The X360 version is down ported from the XB1 version. It is not the same game.

You really might want to save for an XB1, if you want the most out of The Crew :twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
The Gunney
New Starter
New Starter

I've been wanting to build a gaming PC to take to college but that won't happen for a while. I may get a XB1 when the tax returns come in though.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I don't think anyone on here plays it on Xbox 360 :(
The best thing to do search around the net for a few reviews on the 360 and make an educated decision from that. ;)
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

The Gunney wrote:I've been wanting to build a gaming PC to take to college but that won't happen for a while. I may get a XB1 when the tax returns come in though.
I would also recommend waiting until you can afford to really experience the full game. And another piece of advice, I don't think taking a gaming rig to college is the best idea. Unless you somehow have tons of time to play your games, that rig will just gather dust!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

grooks10 wrote:
The Gunney wrote:I've been wanting to build a gaming PC to take to college but that won't happen for a while. I may get a XB1 when the tax returns come in though.
I would also recommend waiting until you can afford to really experience the full game. And another piece of advice, I don't think taking a gaming rig to college is the best idea. Unless you somehow have tons of time to play your games, that rig will just gather dust!
Or your studies may suffer if get to busy playing a game, like the Crew for a month. ;)
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Purple44 wrote:Or your studies may suffer if get to busy playing a game, like the Crew for a month. ;)
Even bringing my Gameboy Advance to campus this year was a bad idea! I can't imagine how much time I would lose if I brought my Xbox One to campus!
Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

If you bring it to college It has this sorta PLAY ME PLAY vibe to it when you get bored.
The Gunney
New Starter
New Starter

Picking up a XBONE today. Oh and I took a 360 to a summer session at a local university and had no problems with time management (got a B on Psych 105 the class we took for the 1 month session) but when it came to the cafeteria there I was a freaking pig.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

The Gunney wrote:Picking up a XBONE today. Oh and I took a 360 to a summer session at a local university and had no problems with time management (got a B on Psych 105 the class we took for the 1 month session) but when it came to the cafeteria there I was a freaking pig.
Well that's good to hear! Maybe it'll actually work out for you! And by the way, are you going to school in Iowa? I have a few good friends down there in Iowa State and University of Iowa! They all seem to love it! I'm from Minnesota, by the way.

Return to “The Crew Game”