Crew Cars - Is it Good?

No votes

Total votes: 0
DudeX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Well I put up this thread so I can know which cars in TC are good. I really don't feel like spending a huge amount of cash on an exotic car like the Agera, yes I bought that one, so I need help to all of you guys to determine which car is good and effective.

Of course, this thread is not pointed to me but also to others. This is the perfect opportunity to ask before you buy it.

So Imma ask. Is the Pagani Huarya a good performance car? 'Cause I have my doubts on that car considering I don't like the look but what I need to know is the performance. Is it good? Will it handle better on tight corners? Doesn't have much of wheel spin? Does it climb to the top speed without much effort? How about the customization?

That's my question and hopefully, I get a clear and meaningful reason to get this car.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I will always buy every car in the game if i get the chance to do so.

Some are cool for cruising or just to drive because they are your favorite cars.
But it depends on tuning and assists and driving style if it is good or not. Most cars are competitive.

For races there are some favorites.

I think i already made a favorites list somewhere, but that does not include the latest DLC.
Maybe time for an update.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Street > skyline
Dirt > depending om drivestyle F150, Skyline, focus, Cherokee
Perf > Skyline (if ya used it trough carreer) Aventador, Gallardo other RWD supercars & hypercars on lvl 1299 very hard to control
Raid > Buggy, Cayman, Silverado
Circuit > SLS, Cayman, Ford GT, and for longer straits Silverado & Dodge RAM
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

To get back to your question, the Huayra is a tricky car in Perf, especially at high tuning levels. But if you can master it it will be a rewarding drive.

For some reason most hypercars are NOT the best choice in The Crew to win races with. Sometimes simple cars with good tuning can be just as fast and more easy to control. Numbers do not say everything in The Crew.

All depends on your driving style, assist mode and control option.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

if ya wanna enjoy the Hypercars
Koenigsegg, McLaren, Huayra, CTR3 etc
use the FULL STOCK versions
they handle realy good and are often even faster than any circuit spec :mrgreen:
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Personally I really dig the Mini, both Perf and Circuit.
And I have a new love now too: the Ford Focus Perf.
Probably also because I really dig their looks (my mods).
I don't really drive any of the hyper cars. I bought a few since I'm swimming around 8 million bucks anyway, but don't really drive them a lot.

I'll post a screenshot of both in the screenshots thread. ;)

Return to “The Crew Game”