Gumball 3000

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Shmee150 appears to win this Years Gumball Video race, with footage of every event before others do. :D
Click hungry, Tim? :think:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hard to find and just 400 views, it just shows how polarized Youtube really is. The commercial Youtubers get top 10 search results, where the Purpelized Alfa crew is tucked away between the fanboy smartphone content.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The 2018 Gumball 3000 comes to an end. :party:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Wrapping it up; some facts and figures of the Gumball 3000 Rally.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This years Gumball 3000 might be a good one. A little prequal with JWW and the car he will use on this rally.
An Aston Martin Vulcan, road legal :eeek:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Return to “The Showroom”