Drift King

Thanks Bear, hadn't seen any of these. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fulysic wrote:Im really hoping the expansion will bring motion support for motion simulators,
For that you need support from a guy named Tixier. One of the IT devs who does not keep his promises*. And also seems to be too arrogant to communicate about trivial things like shifting lights and support for third party applications like Fanaleds.
Ashame really as he has provided some excellent work in the past. I don't know why he has this attitude towards the community. After all his salary comes from us. Maybe some old Eden Games left over. :roll:

I know for a fact that they can make everything work they want. At the Gamescom 2013 they had a full working motion rig.
There was a thread at UBI forums about motion devices. Maybe it will help you with the buttkickers etc you have on your rig.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/96 ... ION-Forums

Video from my friend Jeff Bougy from TDU France in the motion rig with The Crew

*He promised working shifting lights for all wheels who support it, Logitech, Thrustmaster and Fanatec. Also support for TrackIR and D-Box. Only Oculus Rift was not supported at release. And this was directly to me. So no point denying it either.
From what i know; only the shifting lights for Logitech G27 are supported.
After asking at least 3x about this without satisfying response, i lost my respect for this developer. A guy like that can make this work in a couple of hours tops. So it is really "i can, but i wont" attitude. Despite early promises.

Rant over
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Oh this is epic we got a confirmed RUF RT35 (911 Turbo) in this picture The Crew posted on Twitter :2thumbsup:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice, I also heard that another BMW is coming. :shhh:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote:Nice, I also heard that another BMW is coming. :shhh:
That's also cool, i bet it is the BMW M4, as that is the car that would make the most sense ;)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Here's a few speculations on some of the cars coming (and that dose not say Top Gear in the video at5:36 :doh: )
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Graphics comparison Wild Run v The Crew.

Some additional changes for Wild Run
08/09/2015 10:00 AM
Now, we could’ve stopped at the dynamic weather, the FreeDrive Stunts and the fact you get to create your own race, but we’re not. Because well...We’re running wild ;)
We’re implementing some additional changes, and first of all, the sound!
The engine sound has been reworked to be more precise and more present. This isn’t just for the new cars and motorbikes that are coming with The Crew Wild Run, but for all of the cars that have been released already as well!
The UI is getting a tweak as well to be brighter. All of the elements have been reworked which should make for an improved and clear on-screen display. You’ll also notice the 3D is more present and visible.
In terms of dynamics and handling, some changes are being made as well! We’ve enhanced the aerodynamics for all cars, and we’re tuning the Tire Models as well which should combine for an improved driving experience.
In closing, the close follow cam that was replaced in the March Patch will return as an additional camera to allow for everyone to pick their preference.

We hope you’re getting as excited for The Crew Wild Run as we are to unleash it!
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Thats a massive difference :shock: i hope it doesn't effect the performance of the game ;)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:Thats a massive difference :shock: i hope it doesn't effect the performance of the game ;)
Yes a big difference, I'm glad I have a system that will handle it but I doo feel for those that may find it hard to keep up as this game can be quite demanding as it is. :shock:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Car models are also more detailed now with more depth. Reflections have been overhauled etc.

I've been in contact with IT and there will be more announced on what graphics have been overhauled soon®
It is a huge upgrade. The graphics system seems to be the one they developed for other Ubi Games as well.
This allows for much more detail at a similar or even lower load on the GPU. Also for the consoles.

I like the GUI overhaul and especially the new tacho. 8-)

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Crew Game”