The Crew Wild Run Expansion

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is not cheap. Instead of creating successors every Year or two, they keep improving The Crew and add new content.
That way the community will remain intact and resources will not be divided. And they still work with a full Crew at the Studio.

Those drift cars look like a lot of fun and not too easy. You will need skills to keep it sideways like it should.

Bikes are probably a lot more easy with a controller. A bit pointless with a wheel. So that will be a totally new experience in The Crew.
And there will be different Specs for Bikes as well. Including dirt and endurance bikes. To make those handling well takes some effort.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

After seeing that last trailer the Wild Run is beginning to look interesting :D I also love how they have improved the graphics and added weather. :2thumbsup:
It will also be interesting to see hoe this new "The Summit" thing pans out, not giving much away about it at the moment but it is definitely something to do with community challenges. :think:
Also don't forget to click on the new banner if you want to take part in the "Create your race for The Wild Run competition" :D
Image Image
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

$29? So with Ubisofts Currency conversion that'll probably be about £3,000,000 :loll:
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

mclaren6 wrote:$29? So with Ubisofts Currency conversion that'll probably be about £3,000,000 :loll:
£20.90 actually (See Sig) ;)
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Window wipers confirmed

http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-G ... 8-76770-32

Time to make it rain!

08/06/2015 03:00 PM

Many of you have been asking for this one, and we’re very excited to finally announce it: Dynamic Weather is coming!

As part of the graphical overhaul, which means everyone will be getting it for free, dynamic weather will be implemented with the launch of The Crew Wild Run.

It will be active in Free Ride, Missions as well as PVP!

There will be a few different states such as Sunny, Rainy and wet roads all the way to drying roads. Now I know what you’re thinking, and yes, it will definitely affect the way your vehicle handles!

The handling will be a lot more slippery during rain and slightly different on drying roads as well.

Just to top this piece of good news off, yes, you will have functioning wipers when the game launches ;)

We never thought we’d be excited for it to rain!

#NeverDriveAlone

The Crew team

Note: Keep in mind that these assets do not represent the final state of The Crew Wild Run
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

And part 2 of the Gamescom preview...Bikes :auto-dirtbike:

And another preview from Black Panthaa

Custom challenge and switch rides during the race... :D

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

At last we will finally get what I have been asking for in the crew with the wild run add on, the ability to create your own custom races. :woot:
now all I need is a custom paint shop and I will be a happy guy and this game will be all I hoped it would be. :2thumbsup:
Image Image
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Bezrider wrote:
mclaren6 wrote:$29? So with Ubisofts Currency conversion that'll probably be about £3,000,000 :loll:
£20.90 actually (See Sig) ;)
Was refering to PSN. Time will tell :cry:
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

"The graphics engine has been totally reworked to shift to real-time rendering with a Physically Based Rendering system (the same system used in many of our new-gen games). The main benefit is an improved immersion into a more photorealistic world: lighting seems much more lifelike by day and at night, the perceived depth of field is enhanced (also by improving assets' density,) and textures are more detailed (specifically noticeable on buildings, pedestrians, traffic cars). Reworked shaders improve the reflection on car liveries to bring a whole new level of authenticity. Last but not least, new weather effects - like thunderstorms, lightning and rain, with surface changes and vegetation behaviour modifications add a level of difficulty when driving through inclement weather, and bring even more liveliness to the world."

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Thunderstorms used to awesome to drive in back in the TDU2 days, this expansion seems to become better and better, i just hope they haven't ruined anything and that they only improve the game.

Return to “The Crew Game”