Mechanic

Yep dynamic weather i will never leave the Crew Ubisoft maybe my new religion

I need to get Wild run on Steam
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just an update to my earlier post about making custom races I got a bit carried away about this thinking it was like the community racing centre in TDU2 and you could save the custom races for your friends to do but this is not the case (at least this is how I see it)

It is more like the instant challenges in TDU2 so wile this is a step in the right direction it is still not what I was hoping for and until we have some sort of racing editor that works like the one in the TDU2 community racing centre I still think a big part of the game is missing and an opportunity missed.

It is quite clear now that the faction idea is not taking off as it was hoped, so it needs something like the community racing centre to step in and fill the gap (I know this was one of the main thing that kept me coming back to TDU2)
:twocents-02cents:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The cool part about this instant challenge editor, is that you can also use it to plot a course for a Cruise. As you can place multiple waypoints, it comes in handy.
And just be able to create a custom race in the area you want with friends or crew is just epic. :party:

I have to say that the list i forwarded to Soufyane (pre-release) is almost filled now. Custom editors for Photo, Radio and Cars are the only thing missing.
And working rear view mirrors. But they might be added as well. EDIT: not with the Wild Run, maybe later.
About the mirrors, that will not be coming in The Crew Wild Run as we already have a huge amounts of features to finish and tune
:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

The real question is will this revive the game as much as the studio hopes? TC has less players than Watch Dogs on Xbox which is dismal, and last time I checked it had less than 1,000 active players on steam.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Indeed, there are a lot less players online than a while back. But i started playing again and so will others.
I like the driving in The Crew. It is a bit simplified but for an open world driver it has good handling. The Wild Run will add some fun and skills. And the new instant challenge mode will be a gamechanger for me. I wanted that badly.

There will be some fierce competition from the new NFS as well. As i see Crews in their trailer.
But last NFS did not even have wheel support anymore. Just hints on their target crowd. Teens. :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: But last NFS did not even have wheel support anymore. Just hints on their target crowd. Teens. :lol:
I'm looking forward to the next NFS but if it dose not have wheel support then I wont buy it. :auto-swerve:
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Im really hoping the expansion will bring motion support for motion simulators, i think this would be a great feature but i can only wish and hope for it really like to feel motion sim when car wheel stands i think would be great
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Saw some more gameplay videos of The Crew Wild Run, so here they are :)

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

some awesome videos there cheers, once again i really love that weather

Wish we could get access to there test server
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Here is another video the same guy did this more indept about the bikes ;)

Return to “The Crew Game”