Ferrari F12tdf '15

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz wrote:
Mauricio_Zika wrote:
Lunytrickz wrote: fezza's have the least average amout of miles on them and Porsche have the most miles :twocents-02cents:
You pretty much just said Ferrari is the virgin while Porsche is the whore. :P :loll:
nope
ya forget what a car is for !!!
a fezza is NOT a CAR its an auction investment "sculpture" that looses value exponentionaly to the miles it has done
a Porsche owner just can't help but driving it just because its purpose build to be a durable DRIVERScar !!!
i've don't like Porsches ... ya never DRIVEN one ... or just don't get the rush of driving in general :mrgreen:
I myself wasn't that big of a Porsche fan ... untill i've driven some !!!
Mauricio_Zika
Rookie
Rookie

Lunytrickz wrote:a fezza is NOT a CAR its an auction investment "sculpture" that looses value exponentionaly to the miles it has done
a Porsche owner just can't help but driving it just because its purpose build to be a durable DRIVERScar !!!
i've don't like Porsches ... ya never DRIVEN one ... or just don't get the rush of driving in general :mrgreen:
Right, a "fezza" is not a car, a Ferrari IS a car.

you've just made the most fanboy post in this forum so far, dat pure bias over Porsche, i can't help but just laugh at it. :lol:

i've got to drive a Porsche once and it just confirms your fanboyism as I still would prefer many other cars over it since supped up beetles doesn't appeal to me.

you already got yourself the fucking Porsche thread to express your fanboyism there, we don't need you in other threads saying rubbish about them and insulting other manufacturers for the sake of just doing it. And please learn how to use the fucking EDIT button, it is there so you don't clog up the threads with useless double posts and waste the moderators' time with post merging.
-Sorry, I'm too lazy to create a signature-
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

I hate to take the side of the Weeb Brigade but has Luny ever considered that the 918 and the Carrera GT's are also auction pieces? If Luny thinks that more than 2 percent of 918's are going to clock over 500 miles in their first year of use, she's delusional.
Mauricio_Zika
Rookie
Rookie

Prepsi wrote:I hate to take the side of the Weeb Brigade but has Luny ever considered that the 918 and the Carrera GT's are also auction pieces? If Luny thinks that more than 2 percent of 918's are going to clock over 500 miles in their first year of use, she's delusional.
Weeb Brigade? dude, don't group me with anyone in this forum, i'm a lone wolf almost everywhere on the web.
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Mauricio_Zika wrote:
Prepsi wrote:I hate to take the side of the Weeb Brigade but has Luny ever considered that the 918 and the Carrera GT's are also auction pieces? If Luny thinks that more than 2 percent of 918's are going to clock over 500 miles in their first year of use, she's delusional.
Weeb Brigade? dude, don't group me with anyone in this forum, i'm a lone wolf almost everywhere on the web.
I was talking about other people too, lol.
Mauricio_Zika
Rookie
Rookie

Prepsi wrote:
Mauricio_Zika wrote:
me and Luny were the only ones discussing things over here, there's no way you were talking about or referring to other people when you yourself said you hate taking the side of the "Weeb Brigade".
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Mauricio_Zika wrote:
Prepsi wrote:
Mauricio_Zika wrote:
me and Luny were the only ones discussing things over here, there's no way you were talking about or referring to other people.
oh. Tsuki didn't argue, my bad.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Please stay on topic.

It is well known that Luny does not like Ferraris, not because they look bad, but because of build quality and reliability issues. A Ferrari dealer told her once, that he made more from repairs in the 5 years after sales than on the sales themselves. Some clients even pay a similar amount on repairs as on the car itself. Depending on use and driving style.

A lot has changed since. Build quality has improved a lot. But for daily use it is not advisable and a Porsche can be used on a daily base.

So this F12 Berlinetta on steroids can beat almost all other Ferraris on Fiorano.

I still prefer it in Red, Rosso Corsa to be precise. Yellow is the Belgian race color. Hmm, wasn't Luny from Belgium? :mrgreen:

:back to topic:

PS Whatever the reason, new Ferraris never go by unnoticed. :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Prepsi wrote:
Mauricio_Zika wrote:
Prepsi wrote:
Mauricio_Zika wrote:
me and Luny were the only ones discussing things over here, there's no way you were talking about or referring to other people.
oh. Tsuki didn't argue, my bad.
Seems like you still hold some sort of grudge against me for something I can't even remember of, lol.

All I can do about it is makin’ a quote of another post made in this forum ages ago.

"Holding a grudge against someone for what they did in the past only hurts you, not them."

Oh wait, there’s actually more I can do since you're breakin’ the forum rules. Image

Rule number 1 explicitly says:

Please respect other club members at all times, everyone is entitled to an opinion even if you don't agree with it, however never make any personal attack or racial comments to another member.
Since you are usin' the degradatory term "weeb" or "weeabo" with me and anyone that is friendly towards with me, you are indeed makin' a personal/racial attack.

Not only this but you've been asked before by MMCK to stop it but for some reason you decided to continue with it, this only makes it worse for you, I'll screenshot your posts and report you. Have a good day.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Tsukishima wrote:you've been asked before by MMCK to stop it
 ! Message from: MadManCK
Indeed. As it seems to be insulting. So Prepsi needs to stop using that term here.
And now

:back to topic:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Showroom”