General Car Chat

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:54 am I don't think there is a dedicated Ferrari 488 Pista thread already. Where is Tsuki anyway?

PS This is typical Italian hairy chest driving and showboating. But this car looks fun to drive at Fiorano :D
Yea i just hope it is very good, as Ferrari needs a win soon for their road cars, as they are lacking behind, and i think the 488 Pista might just be on pair with the Mclaren 675 LT, i doubt it can catch the 720S, will be interesting to see if it is AMG GTR and Performate fast or if it is just for showboating.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

what goes into building the perfect Driftcar?

this looks Goood !!! :woot:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The amount of time and effort these guys put into their work is simply amazing. Old cars are still inspiring the most. And creating something special based on them, is like a work of art.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some nice car sounds from rare exotics. Ferrari FXX-K wins this one :mrgreen:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I have just seen an Aston Martin Cygnet. Never seen one before IRL. Very funny, as it is based on a Toyota iQ, but costs twice as much. With fully Aston martin 2 tone leather interior and Aston grille and paintjob. It looks indeed very cool for a city car. :mrgreen:

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/as ... -2011-2013

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is good to see Mad Mike again with this crazy GAS build. But that car kills more than the weedz. :smoking:
They killed that pony :eeek:

Raped, while doing plastic surgery. :loll:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Goodwood live stream

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

More Goodwood, with Shmee co driving a 488 Pista Piloti

No driver, no sound, no emotion? Roboracer goes up the hill

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

No holding back here. No matter if some are old school race cars, almost flat up the hill :mrgreen:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

it had to use an ambulance sirene to race :party:

Return to “The Showroom”