The Crew Chat

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lunytrickz wrote: Notice the Glitch on my 2 RUFs
ya can't sellect any rims on any drag, ya get the fixed Drag rims & tires
but i had those gold racing rims on bouth of the fullstok RUFs that wen't in the shop to morf into a bragster
so the rims got morfed along :clap:
The colors and rims and other options are taken to the Monster and Drag shops i noticed. Rims for RUF are usually the stock ones. But if you changed them, they also appear after the tuning upgrade.
I don't think it is a bug. But as the new features are later added to the game, parts of the game mechanics work slightly different than the default spec upgrades.

Btw: Bragster? Nice typo :dance:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Boot-up Bonus :woot:

Anyone else noticed the 50K (or other Faction spoils) you get when you boot up the game? :whistle:
Normally only once a day.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

i had a 48 k facting earning pretty nice :D

Bought a drag spec Ruf CTR today, and finally learned the dark art of launching it right :D

Also got myself into Summit rank 735 so hopefully i'll get a Lotus Evora GTE in 23 hours, i hope i can keep the rank.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

dos anyone have the same feeling
tha Drift spec is best with starterkit only
and most get worse the more ya lvl them?

and that the drift scoring method is totaly wrong
the current kind of scoring just pushes ya to fishtail the whole track
instead of 1 "growing" score
the should be scoring "zones"
this way ya can build up to a corner with the perfect speed & angle
and can drift that corner(s) with grace & style
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Drift spec needs more steering angle and 100% diff lock. And you should be able to keep the wheels spinning.

The current multiplier is OK, but the way it is rewarded is a bit off. And the fishtailing is boring after a while. Only "skill" is to keep it drifting, which is hard to achieve.
IRL Drifts are rewarded, based on angle, speed, control, duration and combos. It would be even greater to have a Crew drift reward with tandem drifts where you have to mimic the drifter in front of you.

It took me a while to get the hang of the drifters. Some cars spin out way too easy. And throttle control is not really there as the throttle does not react direct enough. So you have to do short bursts of throttle.

There is certainly some room for improvement.

That also counts for the Drag. I can not make a good start. 2 out of 50 attempts is not good. It is more frustrating than rewarding this way.

Still fun to do the new specs and their challenges.

The Summit is over and i managed to get to 47. Also because i improved my Monster score with over 1500 places (yes, not my best event)
Lotus Evora, freshly tuned in Perf spec is now in my garage.

But most top times and scores were set with glitches and cheats. Ivory Tower should really add a second or two penalty for using the return to track button. And other exploits were used shamelessly as well.
This way it becomes a contest who can find the best and most cheesy exploits in this game, instead of a fun competition.

If Ivory wants to make a statement, they should DQ all exploit users from this summit. That way the message is clear and they will stop doing it. :twocents-02cents:

PS Some snitch ratted about the faction spoils on the official forum, so that ship will sail soon® :twisted:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Well damn, i liked that money bug :lol: need to grind some more then :P

I got myself up to about rank 675 so i also collected a Lotus Evora GTE, but was more interested in the Pagani Zonda F i had bought after it with the help of the faction money bug ;)

As it is now i hate drifting, it goes against my core to keep a drift as i tent to want the rear to stay glued to the road in a controlled manner.

But finally learned the damn drag cars, so enjoy that game mode more now :)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:I got myself up to about rank 675 so i also collected a Lotus Evora GTE
Lol, i thought it was for the top 100 only. So it was top 1000 than?

EDIT: Best 10% get the Platinum and the free Car or CC.

There were 12.000 contenders and not 10K like i mentioned earlier. But this was a fun summit.
It seems that for all qualifiers towards the Monthly Summit, you can win CC, Kits or a set of performance or bodyparts.

I only won a couple because i just did 3 qualifiers, but i plan to do them all this month.

Only thing about the Monthly Summit is the length. This was a long run. :shock:

:party:

BTW: for those not lucky enough to win the Evora; it is only a time exclusive. Car will become available for all in Februari/March

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

All players in the platinum rank had 100% chance to get it, if you looked at the Summit rewards ;)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:All players in the platinum rank had 100% chance to get it, if you looked at the Summit rewards ;)
Yes, it took me a lot of effort to get into the Top100 and stay there :lol:
Was not needed after all. Great fun anyway :mrgreen:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Jumped into the crew today for the first time in awhile and found it quite fun. :D

Tried out a few summit qualifiers and teamed up with some guy to do some of those instant stunt challenges but its the constant grinding you have to do that's still putting me off. :(
I still have very few cars and the ones I do have only a few of them are levelled up enough to be any good. :angry-banghead:

(I also hate the way this drift thing works) :naughty:
Image Image

Return to “The Crew Game”