Civilization V

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Just finished a test game with this mod called Future Worlds. Yet another mod that further expands the technology tree and postpones the Scientific Victory, but it is the funniest one I have ever played with. :mrgreen:

The only downside for me about it is that it is not compatible with Extended Eras, and I just cannot play without it (TSL campaigns at least). :(

I will continue to use Beyond the Future for the future TSL campaigns and I will start the next one once either a Nigeria civilization or a Serer civilization mod is released.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Miao wrote:Serer
I never heard about these before. Damn, now you made me wish Senegal was a playable civilization in this game.
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

TheLuigi907 wrote:
I never heard about these before. Damn, now you made me wish Senegal was a playable civilization in this game.
Play EU4. ;)
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Oskad-87 wrote:
TheLuigi907 wrote:
Play EU4. ;)
I already play EU4, sometimes. But I want Senegal in Civ5.

Miao, Y U no get back into Civ5 modding?
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:Miao, Y U no get back into Civ5 modding?
1- I'm lazy;
2- I don't know lua coding nor I intend to learn it;
3- I don't wanna collab with anyone for a mod, people aren't patient with my procrastination;
4- Despite me havin' a myriad of specific civilizations I'd like to see bein' added to the game, comin' with a design for their UA and unique components is not that easy, and again read reason #1 again. :P

Are you seriously only askin' me to get back into moddin' only because you want a Senegal civilization? :lol:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Miao wrote:Are you seriously only askin' me to get back into moddin' only because you want a Senegal civilization? :lol:
I thought that was already obvious.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:
Miao wrote:Are you seriously only askin' me to get back into moddin' only because you want a Senegal civilization? :lol:
I thought that was already obvious.
That, my friend, was a rhetorical question.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Finished another campaign in a world map with TSL enabled. I didn't really fell the need to report on this one because I played with only 22 civilizations, as Trinidad & Tobago and I stayed with only 3 cities durin' the whole game, nothing really interesting happened with me besides the Aztecs tryin' to attack me a few times only to have all of their embarked units wiped out by my navy.

Perhaps if I had played with the whole map revealed since the first turn I'd have some interesting things to say, Algeria looks like it was pretty entertainin'.

They were the ones with the biggest amount of cities.

And the 2 other civilizations that don't show up in this list because I didn't even get to meet them before they got destroyed are Maurya and Naples. Oh, and I didn't win the game... Rwanda won a science victory.

I already started my next campaign.
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Very interesting game you had.

I personally never saw Algeria do good like that, every time I include them in one of my games (TSL or not) they end up becoming a one-city civ or being completely destroyed, it's good to see them looking good at least once. Too bad you didn't win the game.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:Very interesting game you had.

I personally never saw Algeria do good like that, every time I include them in one of my games (TSL or not) they end up becoming a one-city civ or being completely destroyed, it's good to see them looking good at least once. Too bad you didn't win the game.
That was also the first time I saw them do good. I guess some civilizations are just unlucky or usually they make some really bad decisions in this game, I never saw these do good in my games too:

-Assyria
-Babylon
-Austria
-England
-The Celts
-Kanem Bornu
-Israel
-Milan
-The Goths

Return to “General Gaming”