All Cars And Specs Of The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Seein' that RUF RT35 in raid spec only makes me wish this game had the Local Motors Rally Fighter and some rally raid cars like the new Peugeot 3008 DKR or even the old 2008 DKR. :think:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

So far i have not seen any French Car manufacturers in The Crew. Peugeot, Renault and Citroen could be very nice additions. Maybe they have a similar policy when it comes to street racing as some of the Japanese manufacturers have. But the Alpines would be great not to mention MVS or all Peugeot Prototypes. And Bugatti was French as well. Technically still is, even if they are part of VAG.

Maybe that can still happen in the future.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Don't forget Venturi, they may be too obscure for The Crew but it's perhaps not really too much of a stretch to imagine a Coupè 260 in this game, mainly when Venturi themselves have already created a dirt/raid spec for the car. Image

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Already mentioned MVS :D
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Already mentioned MVS :D
Didn't really came to my mind MVS was actually Venturi Automobiles...
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Miao wrote:
MadManCK wrote:Already mentioned MVS :D
Didn't really came to my mind MVS was actually Venturi Automobiles...
MVS stands for something like: Manufacture de Voitures de Sport, which is French for Sports Car Manufacturer. The Venturi is their model. In various shapes and puposes. They even had 4 wheel steering for ice racing.
It is now called Venturi Automobiles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venturi_Automobiles

As this is a topic about cars that are actually in The Crew and not a car wishlist, time to go

:back to topic:
Lunytrickz wrote:Image

RUF RT35 RAID Spec
So Bez can add this one to the list.

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:
Lunytrickz wrote:Image

RUF RT35 RAID Spec
So Bez can add this one to the list.
Thanks for the photo Luny, will add it ASAP. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
Moominpappa
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I also like French cars. Right now I have two Citroens and one Renault. There is easy to find great French rally cars to the crew, Peugeot 205 WRC or Citroen DS3 WRC for example. I really hope that they are possible to add later.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Gallery updated :rightthumbup:
(it has had 73,889 views to date, thanks again for all the help in making it guys :2thumbsup: )
Image Image
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

Great work Bezrider :rightthumbup: Now lets wait to Kawasaki Z1000 and Ducati Panigale. I hope they worked on Panigale' s sound I dont want a recycled ducati monster sound on that beauty

Return to “The Crew Game”