All Cars And Specs Of The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I will see if I can come up with a way of putting this all together in some sort of graphical layout matching photos to the cars it will be a lot of work and might need help finding some of the photos. :?

This will probably take some time :shock: also if I need any help with photos I will post here I'm sure you guys will come up with the ones I need. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Do you want screenies of every single car in every single spec? :eeek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Thanks Bez

Mad wasn't 100% sure about it, also we need to figure out which DLC pack which cars came in, I'm thinking I'll color code it for each DLC pack.

But yes this could be a very big and time consuming project we have going here.

I'll have to rely mostly on Mad's garage list as i far from own all cars be Mad plays enough to afford every thing.

Btw if get you Gmails then I could give edit rights to the list if you want ;)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've just done a quick count on the amount of photos we need and its over 300 :eeek: this is going to be bigger and harder than I thought :facepalm:
Will still give it a go but can't promise I will ever get it finished :oops: as it's such a large project and will need adding to as the list expands the easiest way to approach the design is through the TduDT News site with WordPress and link to it from TduDT.

WordPress has much better options for designing this sort of thing I could create some extra pages on here but it would not look as good. :(
Will have a look at some options and get back. :party:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bez you could use this for the pictures http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-U ... index.aspx

And it would seem these guys also beat us to it http://www.igcd.net/game.php?id=1000010264
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

The Crew's dev. team and Ubisoft is no good at showing which cars actually came with the Wild Run expansion

There are many cars i have no clue where came from like the TVR, SLR McLaren 722, Lotus Exige etc. the new cars to come to The Crew wasn't documented well on the web.

But i have updated my list the color codes for each DLC pack so this is how it looks now:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

@ Bear304
And it would seem these guys also beat us to it http://www.igcd.net/game.php?id=1000010264
Yes I already knew of this list but it only shows stock cars and doesn't give any info on how many different categories each car comes in. :mrgreen:

Your list is coming along nicely. :2thumbsup:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Very true :)

Also have heard the link was not working as it should so i have made it open to all with the link so they don't need a Gmail to see it ;)

If i get you and Mad's Gmail's then i can add you both to the persons with rights to edit the list, just let me know :)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Found one typo. It is the Uhlenhaut Coupe (merc 300)

The English version has Mt, Df and Dg as short names for the extreme specs.

For the rest i´m pretty sure i have all available cars and specs, except for the Xfinity bonus car.

In regards to the pictures, i will try to find some time to do photoshoots of 1 spec at a location. 1 spec at a time. Will be a lot of photos. Maybe we can divide the workload. I will start with F and S later.

EDIT, Luny will do Mt and Dg
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

@Bear304 I will PM you my gmail address. ;)
MadManCK wrote:Found one typo. It is the Uhlenhaut Coupe (merc 300)

The English version has Mt, Df and Dg as short names for the extreme specs.

For the rest i´m pretty sure i have all available cars and specs, except for the Xfinity bonus car.

In regards to the pictures, i will try to find some time to do photoshoots of 1 spec at a location. 1 spec at a time. Will be a lot of photos. Maybe we can divide the workload. I will start with F and S later.

EDIT, Luny will do Mt and Dg
Thanks Mad and luny, if we can keep them in this thread for easy reference thanks. :rightthumbup:
Image Image

Return to “The Crew Game”