MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Goliath wrote:So it's Korulax track this week if i followed this correctly? :P
Yes :woot:

GFL9400
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Today the Challenge drove with "Circuit mini cooper", unfortunately with Crash :angry-banghead:
P.S. Video is private in YT can be seen only with the link there.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

That events trafic is mega annoying as it is dens when there is traffic, so you can never get a clean run at it, always traffic that mess you up...

But my current time is 2:19:131, but if someone unlocks the code for the traffic then it could be 2:16 easy, but i'm to annoyed to drive more on it as the traffic spawns in all the wrong places.
Skærmbillede 2016-07-13 00.46.30.png
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

For a good competition you should always pick a track with little traffic. These dense traffic runs are just annoying. And no fun.
If someone uploads another stupid traffic run, i will cancel that challenge and let another member upload a new challenge :twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

so far i can't get under 2.20
Attachments
The Crew2016-7-13-14-56-54.png
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Today i had a lot of fun on Koru's Challenge. Nice piece of road that has been part of many of my own FD challenges as well. This, however, is the most tricky part on a mountain pass. Traffic is always in the way but not that difficult. I drove at dusk.
I took the Mini and tuned it to the max. The Mini Cooper S in C spec is a very good companion on this twisty road. It drives like a go-kart and has enough sprinting power to get uphill fast.
So far i have not been able to get under 2.15.
The Crew2016-7-14-19-40-35.jpg

Goliath
New Starter
New Starter

Thought i were close, guess i keep trying :p
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

I want to show something ;)
Before yesterday I have a video of the Challenge made with 2 different cars and tracks.
The top is driven by Ferrari 458 to the normal range and the lower an abbreviation with Raid Ruff RT-35

The video is not listed in YT and can be seen only with the link :D
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hehe, nice cut ;)

But still 2 sec off my wet road time... :dance:

The winner of each weeks challenge will get the option to have her/his winning car/bike picture on the Front Page Slider.

:party:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

That 2:15:2 time will be very hard to beat, also interesting to see the different routes though they didn't really make much for a difference :D

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”