Mandatory Update 4 [xbox 360]

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
HonneamiseSnow
New Starter
New Starter

Did this just go up? The 360 servers appear to be down so fearing that they pulled all support for the game I went to the marketplace to see if the DLC was still there or taken down, and there's a fourth update. FFB 'enhanced' and the sticker bug fixed. The stickers are all back now, which is kind of nice, but my wheel is all packed away so someone will have to try that out. So far no sign of additional bugs due to this, like every other update caused. All previously stickered cars are unaffected.

So it's not much but it's something? Really wish they had included a small fix to let TDUlife be viewable without needing to connect to the servers.
Last edited by HonneamiseSnow on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
top250

HonneamiseSnow wrote:Did this just go up? For the 360 version anyway. The 360 servers appear to be down so fearing that they pulled all support for the game I went to the marketplace to see if the DLC was still there or taken down, and there's a fourth update. FFB 'enhanced' and the sticker bug fixed. The stickers are all back now, which is kind of nice, but my wheel is all packed away so someone will have to try that out. So far no sign of additional bugs due to this, like every other update caused. All previously stickered cars are unaffected. And I could be wrong but a billboard by from the north Ohau airport advertising the stickers feature is new, pretty sure I haven't seen that one before.

So it's not much but it's something? Really wish they had included a small fix to let TDUlife be viewable without needing to connect to the servers.
tdu2 on pc got nothing so far
top250

top250 wrote:
HonneamiseSnow wrote:Did this just go up? For the 360 version anyway. The 360 servers appear to be down so fearing that they pulled all support for the game I went to the marketplace to see if the DLC was still there or taken down, and there's a fourth update. FFB 'enhanced' and the sticker bug fixed. The stickers are all back now, which is kind of nice, but my wheel is all packed away so someone will have to try that out. So far no sign of additional bugs due to this, like every other update caused. All previously stickered cars are unaffected. And I could be wrong but a billboard by from the north Ohau airport advertising the stickers feature is new, pretty sure I haven't seen that one before.

tdu2 on pc got nothing so far
wait! i don't have eyes its only for xbox

but there is more then a 50% chance pc and ps3 will get it
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

There's no pop up, but in the dll section it's present something about better force feedback and stickers, maybe more

Downloaded it I'll check later what's what.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
top250

SpeedFreak.be wrote:There's no pop up, but in the dll section it's present something about better force feedback and stickers, maybe more
give me a few second i will load my xbox and start tdu2
HonneamiseSnow
New Starter
New Starter

Also it has removed certain vehicles from the Challenge editor vehicle restriction list, where a second version of the Lancia Delta and something labelled merely "superbike" appeared. They're gone now.

[edit] cleaned up from the list are: Delta S4 Competition, Triumph Triple Speed, Ducati Superbike Evo, and Lotus Exige S.
Last edited by HonneamiseSnow on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
top250

HonneamiseSnow wrote:Also it has removed certain vehicles from the Challenge editor vehicle restriction list, where a second version of the Lancia Delta and something labelled merely "superbike" appeared. They're gone now.
pc got this patch a while back
top250

ok! its at xbox live store and its 17mb
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is probably similar to a patch previously released for PC. It took them a while to fix the stickershop that was broken by the previous patch in the first place lol.

The FFB file for PC is incomplete and does not support all wheels like it should. Wonder if the support on XBox is better.

Funny thing is that this is proof somebody is still working on cleaning up errors and make fixes. Last update for the xbox probably, unless they are planning to release the already finished DLC soon®
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

I'll have to check this out when I get home tonight, wonder if they fixed the Evora Gears? That would be nice.

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”