Mandatory Update 4 [xbox 360]

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well It could be that somebody still works on patches however keep in mind the testing of MS itself so the patch has been tested for quite some time (weeks or or longer) I just want to say that it is uncertain if someone is working on tdu on the moment it could well be that thiis patch was a part solution and that they sent it to MS anyway for testing a while back.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'm guessing that once Atari claimed bankruptcy, someone went to the people "working" on the patch for however long and said "alright, it's all over now, time is up, gimme what you got".

I'll download it later today.

Any other changes anyone can notice?
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

Something is wrong with Mandatory 04, I got a messsage when booting up the game, something weird like "content packages are imcompatible" then asked if I'd like to restart my game.

I just went to the Dashboard and deleted Mandatory 04, now everything works fine again.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

DDastardly00 wrote:Something is wrong with Mandatory 04, I got a messsage when booting up the game, something weird like "content packages are imcompatible" then asked if I'd like to restart my game.

I just went to the Dashboard and deleted Mandatory 04, now everything works fine again.
But that's the way all Atari updates for TDU 2 work :laughing-rolling:
Image Image
BLONDUDE14
New Starter
New Starter

DDastardly00 wrote:Something is wrong with Mandatory 04, I got a messsage when booting up the game, something weird like "content packages are imcompatible" then asked if I'd like to restart my game.

Strange, I get the same error message but when I tried deleting the update I got a message at the start screen telling me there is a content package I need to download to play online. Thus, I have no way of playing online as of right now. :cry:
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

BLONDUDE14 wrote:

Strange, I get the same error message but when I tried deleting the update I got a message at the start screen telling me there is a content package I need to download to play online. Thus, I have no way of playing online as of right now. :cry:
That is weird, maybe Atari didn't update the files on the server end? That message would make sense in that scenario. I have a feeling that Mandatory 04 was released by MS before they were ready. I did not get the missing content message after I deleted it. I player poker last night and everything booted up like normal.
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Atari doesn't know the meaning of mandatory.

I got it, play the game 2 seconds, then deleted it as it was causing too many problem.

You don't need the patch to play; I personally would recommend not getting it, for now at least.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Sounds like another cock up from a rooster, running around like a headless chicken, trying to escape its fate on the grill :auto-swerve:

:loll:

:occasion-snowman:
:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hmm got a message that something was not ok (probably patch) after that it asked me if I wanted to restart the game ... I pushed ok and it loaded normally.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
BLONDUDE14
New Starter
New Starter

I still get the message "Content package version mismatch detected. Please try later to play online. Choose OK to continue offline" when I start up the game. I have no way to play online anymore.

I'm gonna go cry in a corner now... :confusion-helpsos:

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”