Test Drive Solar Crown Talk

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bez wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:27 pm they are aware of the physics and are working on it
Alain Jarniou has stated in a previous interview that the driving physics would be based of their WRC Rally game engine.
This did not look like that. But might be related to limited default settings, controller setup, driving aids and mediocre drivers. :P

It has a bit NFS vibe to it, while TDU was an original. Might be the Asian setting and environment.
There seems to be a race between development Studios who can make the most psychedelic eyecandy race lines and track markers.

The squabble between the Sharps and the Streets is a strange one. Although i do like the different feel and vibe and understand the appeal to do it.
Problem for me is; I'm both.... :eeek:

Will it be possible to advance from Street to Sharp? Ravage the other team's HQ and steal all their cars? Maybe flee to Oahu and wait for them to return, while we enjoy their rides.

It will be fun to cruise around Hong Kong. :smoking:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

You guys ready :2thumbsup:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Release .... 2024

:angry-banghead:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

I also got the email to apply for the beta test. Hopefully I'm selected because I want to play RIGHT NOW lol 😂😂😂

2024 is too long ways away but let KT cook.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:53 am I also got the email to apply for the beta test. Hopefully I'm selected because I want to play RIGHT NOW lol 😂😂😂

2024 is too long ways away but let KT cook.
Up to now planed release is first quarter 2024 but i guess that will depend on how well the beta goes. :whistle:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Well don't know about you guys but i didn't get an invite to the closed beta, NOT HAPPY to say the least. :angry-tappingfoot:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Love this video. :lol:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

:smoking:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Good constructive video from Alain
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Return to “Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown”