Test Drive Solar Crown Talk

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe i should apply for that job and use it as an infiltration and recon opportunity :think:

:spy:

:loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Unconfirmed rumors are popping up again, bring it :party:
Test Drive Unlimited 3 (Project Sunrise) - TDU3 Leak
Leak

(Sorry if my english isn't that good)

I'm a french developer and has been in the industry for a couple of years. I mainly worked on mobile games. Currently working at Ubisoft Paris. And have many friends from different french companies since i have worked at several studios.

I have some information about the next TDU3

*NOTE - It's always good to take a leak with a pinch of salt so dont think that this is 100% true. It's information from friends i have from different studios who claims they know things in the french side of game development. The only thing that makes me believe that this is legit is that the people who told me this also told me that Bigben had bought TDU a few days before it was announced to the public.*

Published by Bigben Games

Developed by KT Racing

Map: Just like TDU1 and 2 TDU3 will feature another exotic map. This time South America. I cant say which location exactly because i wasnt told that. But i think Brazil is the next map. Map will be a little bigger than The Crew. They wanted to make it around same size at Fuel but that will not happen.

Cars: There should be around 90 cars at launch but i think that number has dropped down due to some licensing issues. TDU3 will feature old sports cars, modern sports car, electrics, hybrids and more.

Gameplay: Gameplay is jjust like previous TDU games. There are no limits. You'll start off just like in TDU2 where you have 3 cars to choose from. I believe your choices are Renault Clio RS, Mitsubishi Evo (dont know which one) and Polo GTi. Houses are also in the game and there are alot of houses in this game. I dont have exact number but its more than TDU1 and 2 combined. Physics system same as WRC 8 and much more improved visuals since they are rebuilding some of the KT Engine.

MP: Multiplayer will be a big aspect of the game. Kinda like GTA Online the devs will mainly focus on multiplayer. Simgleplayer will obviously have updates but online will have more frequent and bigger updates than singleplayer such as new exciting game modes and etc.

The developers are currently aiming for a late 2020 (which i dont think they will be able to do looking at the current state of the game) release which means the game will be released for PS5 and Xbox Series X. PS4 and Xbox one verisons could happen. The game will be an Epic Store exclusive for a year and then it will be available for Steam and Google Stadia.

I think i can squeeze some more info. So if you have any questions about the game feel free to ask but i might not be able answer all of it.
Source;
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Interesting, lets hope it's true.

Not sure about the Brazil concept though. :?
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Very interesting.
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Some news at last, all is not lost. I'v been waiting a long time for a proper Test Drive Unlimited driving game, haven't touched my Logitech wheel since the last time I played the game. However I'd have to agree with Bez, not sure about Brazil, lots of undeveloped roads and backroads/offroads and countryside. Brazil does have awesome coastal roads for supercars and great vistas though. Initial thoughts seem to cater more towards offroading which I'm not a fan of.

Where is that list again of what we want from Test Drive Unlimited 3? Tweet that to the devs and they might listen before it's too late. I personally would like to see the list posted and pinned on TDU3 page. :rightthumbup: :banana-dance: :auto-swerve:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:08 am Where is that list again of what we want from Test Drive Unlimited 3? Tweet that to the devs and they might listen before it's too late. I personally would like to see the list posted and pinned on TDU3 page. :rightthumbup: :banana-dance: :auto-swerve:
The list is here viewtopic.php?f=102&t=2556#p47269

But not sure when it was last updated with any of the suggestions in any of the posts below it.

Maybe i will create a new page just for TDU 3 to post it on. :think:
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Oh hey, I see the link I sent Mad made it's way here! :D

Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is at least somewhat legitimate, just because of the simple fact that if I was a troll looking to farm internet points by making fake game leaks, I'd make something up about the new Call Of Duty, not a cult classic racing title with a small following.

As far as what I think of the leak, I'm kind of iffy on the Brazil map, but I'm hoping we at least get Hawaii back since that was one of the main draws of the TDU series for me personally. 90 cars sounds alright, I'm just hoping it's more varied like TDU1's as opposed to mostly supercars as in TDU2. Kind of sad we probably won't see it before 2020, but at this point I'd just like to see a trailer.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I'm still a little sceptical about this leek. :think:
The developers are currently aiming for a late 2020 (which i dont think they will be able to do looking at the current state of the game) release which means the game will be released for PS5 and Xbox Series X. PS4 and Xbox one verisons could happen. The game will be an Epic Store exclusive for a year and then it will be available for Steam and Google Stadia.
He says something about the "current state of the game" but he has never seen any game content so how can he know?

Also i dont think late 2020 is going to happen, the game is still a long way off in my opinion. :|
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Prepsi wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:48 am Oh hey, I see the link I sent Mad made it's way here! :D
Dude, was that you :doh:

You got more aliases than Gina Haspel (Current CIA Boss ) :loll:

GeforcerFX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Heavily doubt KT can get it done this year, they also have TT isle of man 2 this year. Totally can believe the Epic store BullSH*t, they did the same thing to WRC 8 last year(prob not a issue for me since xbox is where i play my new stuff now). But I am more worried about KT actually delivering a good overall game, almost all there game (except the first TT) are mixed or negative reviews on steam. Also 2020 could mean direct competition for Forza Horizon (5?) depending on what M$ is doing this year for launches along side the series X.
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita

Return to “Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown”