Test Drive Solar Crown Talk

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:24 pm Steam page updated :party:

I can't see any updates, it's the same as it has been for ages. :?
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bez wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:03 pm I can't see any updates, it's the same as it has been for ages. :?
It now says "soon" :woot:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Well I'm guessing maybe a beta test mid summer then if all goes well relese around September. :mrgreen:

But this will depend on how the beta goes, if it gose badly we could even see another delay. :shock:

Then again maybe they will skip a beta and just go for it................Not a good idea in my opinion. :mrgreen:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Huge info dump

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app ... 3218266317

I am really excited for the Workshops and Livery Editor. :woot:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

:party:
Dear Solar Club members,

We have been quiet for a long time, but we fully understand how eager you are to learn more about this game, a project that means as much to us as it does to you. The team has been working very hard, and the game is progressing well. We're now in a position to share more about TDUSC with you. We have taken our time, but as you can imagine, we didn't want to disappoint you and we want every part of Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown to meet your expectations.

That's why, starting today until the game releases, we will send out a Solar Club Newsletter every month
. These newsletters will reveal more details about the game, its development, and how we are respecting the DNA of the Test Drive Unlimited franchise. They will also be a chance for us to keep you up to date on everything happening with TDUSC this year. Here are a few examples of what we intend to share in the coming months:

• Screenshots and exclusive concept art
• Gameplay details
• Live game sessions with the developers
• Information on the testing phases

We hope you like this initiative and that it promotes discussion between us, whether it's on the game's Steam page or on the various official game channels.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:32 pm :party:
Dear Solar Club members,

We have been quiet for a long time, but we fully understand how eager you are to learn more about this game, a project that means as much to us as it does to you. The team has been working very hard, and the game is progressing well. We're now in a position to share more about TDUSC with you. We have taken our time, but as you can imagine, we didn't want to disappoint you and we want every part of Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown to meet your expectations.

That's why, starting today until the game releases, we will send out a Solar Club Newsletter every month
. These newsletters will reveal more details about the game, its development, and how we are respecting the DNA of the Test Drive Unlimited franchise. They will also be a chance for us to keep you up to date on everything happening with TDUSC this year. Here are a few examples of what we intend to share in the coming months:

• Screenshots and exclusive concept art
• Gameplay details
• Live game sessions with the developers
• Information on the testing phases

We hope you like this initiative and that it promotes discussion between us, whether it's on the game's Steam page or on the various official game channels.
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app ... 3218266317

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Latest images in case anyone missed them. ;)
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King