TDU 3 or something else

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

dpuff wrote:...an obvious troll is obvious.
nope...... We all get our info wrong time to time
nathan is a mexican!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Not all info is wrong. There is a new TDU style open world race game in development at Ivory Tower and UbiSoft is publisher.

That Steffen Friis character has cleverly combined some rumors with facts. This next part might not be too far from the truth...
Ubisoft has taken over the TDU series

After the semi fiasco from the chaos around the Test Drive Unlimited 2 game, Eden Games decided to stop making the game, and in 2012 Ubisoft bought the game “mechanics” but not the name, and will release a “AAA Social Racing game”.

Sources around Eden Games has told us a few sites, that Ubisoft has taken over the Test Drive Unlimited Series (maybe under a new name)

The name is still unknown, and the game will be presented at E3 later in 2013, and will be expected to be released on PS4, PC and Xbox in Q4 2013 or Q1 2014.
UbiSoft dit NOT acquire the rights to the TD franchise (yet?) btw. But maybe they will in the near future. Eden Games did not choose to stop, but were terminated.
So not all "facts" presented in those articles are right. Says enough about the quality of these articles and his "sources".
There is also still a rumor about SMS involvement in a TDU successor... Plenty or rumors.

A lot will become clear at or around the E3. Also about Ataris future, if there is any.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well a tdu successor would be nice. Personally I don't really care who makes it if it's good and well support can't be worse than what it is atm.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
darcyjake1

MadManCK wrote:Not all info is wrong. There is a new TDU style open world race game in development at Ivory Tower and UbiSoft is publisher.

That Steffen Friis character has cleverly combined some rumors with facts. This next part might not be too far from the truth...
Ubisoft has taken over the TDU series

After the semi fiasco from the chaos around the Test Drive Unlimited 2 game, Eden Games decided to stop making the game, and in 2012 Ubisoft bought the game “mechanics” but not the name, and will release a “AAA Social Racing game”.

Sources around Eden Games has told us a few sites, that Ubisoft has taken over the Test Drive Unlimited Series (maybe under a new name)

The name is still unknown, and the game will be presented at E3 later in 2013, and will be expected to be released on PS4, PC and Xbox in Q4 2013 or Q1 2014.
i was about to copy the same info from the same web! this was posted on the 25th of feburary so it's not a fool's trick :obscene-buttsway:
darcyjake1

MadManCK wrote:Can you give us a link to that forum.
This info is supposed to be under NDA and those who leaked it should be trampled with high heels for revealing those secrets.. :eeek:

:loll:

is this all true what your saying??
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

darcyjake1 wrote:
This info is supposed to be under NDA and those who leaked it should be trampled with high heels for revealing those secrets.. :eeek:

:text-blondmoment:

:whistle:
darcyjake1 wrote:
MadManCK wrote:Not all info is wrong. There is a new TDU style open world race game in development at Ivory Tower and UbiSoft is publisher.
i was about to copy the same info from the same web! this was posted on the 25th of feburary so it's not a fool's trick :obscene-buttsway:
This info is not new. In fact a lot of us know that former Eden devs went to Ivory Tower and started on a TDU style game. This info is months old. But it surfaced recently when some information leaked about Ivory Tower working on a game for the PS4. There is a thread on this forum about it as well.... :eeek:

http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=257

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

darcyjake1

MadManCK wrote:
darcyjake1 wrote:

:text-blondmoment:

:whistle:
darcyjake1 wrote:
This info is not new. In fact a lot of us know that former Eden devs went to Ivory Tower and started on a TDU style game. This info is months old. But it surfaced recently when some information leaked about Ivory Tower working on a game for the PS4. There is a thread on this forum about it as well.... :eeek:

http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=257

true maybe moveing this thread into that thread?? :techie-windows:
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

time to tell the truth about something i did a ubisoft's wiki!

i put in the To Be Announced area test drive unlimited 3

few weeks later

Untitled RPG Racing Game (possibly Test Drive Unlimited 3) (TBA)

i think we might have a winner! :auto-swerve: :auto-swerve: :auto-swerve:
nathan is a mexican!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Another :text-blondmoment: :loll:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

snake250 wrote:time to tell the truth about something i did a ubisoft's wiki!

i put in the To Be Announced area test drive unlimited 3

few weeks later

Untitled RPG Racing Game (possibly Test Drive Unlimited 3) (TBA)

i think we might have a winner! :auto-swerve: :auto-swerve: :auto-swerve:
So, let me get this straight, you changed the UbiSoft Wiki page and added the new game? lol
Thats funny :loll:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubisoft

It is there lol ROFL

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”