TDU 3 or something else

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:
Yea some interesting stuff but a lot of it is speculation, I have seen those renders before as I have access to the green room on turboduck and they were posted a wile back.

I've also heard rumors that Ubisoft would be interested in buying the rights to TDU but again just "rumors" ;)
Yup, but those kind of rumors are probably more serious than others. It would be a good fit for sure.

Lol, i just added those renders myself. :loll:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

:loll: Found this posted on my facebook page (it's from this site http://bbs.18wos.org/)

Well I guess that's official then :lol:

One thing for sure it wont take long to discover all the roads (love the off road bit) :auto-swerve:

Or maybe it's a mock up of things to come :eeek:
Image Image
DzoniDev
New Starter
New Starter

Bezrider wrote::loll: Found this posted on my facebook page (it's from this site http://bbs.18wos.org/)

Well I guess that's official then :lol:

One thing for sure it wont take long to discover all the roads (love the off road bit) :auto-swerve:

Or maybe it's a mock up of things to come :eeek:
fake
Atari you kinda suck!

TDU2: DzoniDev
SteamID: DzoniDev
Twitter:DzoniDev
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:
There will probably still be a hidden piece somewhere to make you sweat... :laughing-rolling:
Statue would make a cool player home for sure 8-)

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:
Bezrider wrote:
There will probably still be a hidden piece somewhere to make you sweat... :laughing-rolling:
Statue would make a cool player home for sure 8-)

Yes, a hidden piece.

TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

hey guys, just been reading a forums and i found this

Greetings!!))) I understand that the news is not very good day, but still!
I hasten to share the joy!
April 8, will start beta TDU3!
This news relates primarily to the testers' TDU2, MADMANCK!
because it is they who first things first receive an invitation. And me me me me me and prishlooo!))))) Oh zvinyayte))) YOUR key I say smeary)))) So if you have participated in the testing of TDU2, check OFTEN their mailboxes, boxes to which zaregan your account Atari, and not as I once every five years. Closed forum for invited participants ALREADY testing TDU3 already running. Atari acting in his usual manner, that is, ANY INFORMATION! afigitelno All PPV as SECRET. There are only unofficial rumors, speculation and assumptions. At a closed forum actively discussed that: - added the third island on the winter slopes and accordingly, new cars. Which of course, and how much is unknown. sorry translate playing up

http://steffenfriis.dk/test-drive-unlim ... e-in-2014/ this website said

As we wrote a month ago in http://steffenfriis.dk/test-drive-unlim ... n-its-way/, it looks like Atari has sold the remains of their failure game ‘Test Drive Unlimited’ to Ubisoft.

Ubisoft has today put an unknown racing game on their “Watch list for E3″, and last week we discovered 2 videos leaked from Ubisoft into YouTube. The videos was 3D renderings of two cars (Audi R8 & Lamborghini Aventador) which both had the watermark of “Ubisoft” and “This may not be shown in public” on it. Both videos was deleted on YouTube, with the reason that it was violating the rights owned by Ubisoft Montreal.

According to more sources we know, these two videos was 100% real, and the graphic looked like it came from Dunia Engine 2 (The same engine for Far Cry 3), and the game might be shown at E3 this summer, with release date in Q2 2014.

So far we know from Ubisoft that the upcoming game will be for the next PlayStation and PC.

looks like a lot of us will need new graphics cards, lucky i will be getting a 7870 by then XD
nathan is a mexican!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Can you give us a link to that forum.
This info is supposed to be under NDA and those who leaked it should be trampled with high heels for revealing those secrets.. :eeek:

:loll:

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well we'll see, but to be frank I don't know if I'm gonna be to pleased if tdu has gone to ubisoft because probably you have to play it with Uplay and ... well it's even more bugged then tdu. :lol:
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Well we'll see, but to be frank I don't know if I'm gonna be to pleased if tdu has gone to ubisoft because probably you have to play it with Uplay and ... well it's even more bugged then tdu. :lol:
Tell me about it, the countless hours trying to get a,server connection for driver. However their games are very good and well made. I liked tge physics of the cars.
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:Can you give us a link to that forum.
This info is supposed to be under NDA and those who leaked it should be trampled with high heels for revealing those secrets.. :eeek:

:loll:

i will give you the link : http://www.vtestdrive.ru/news/ura_novost/2013-04-01-89

so your in beta madmanck :character-blues:
nathan is a mexican!!

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”