Prepsi's 0 fee 1 million reward daily challenges! [pc]

Got a cruise coming up or just posted a race in the CRC, then SHOUT it here
Prepsi

Friends, you know what to do, non friends friend me.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Sorry Prepsi haven't been able to get on due to working on the forum, off work tomorrow so if it's still on then will give it a go then :handgestures-thumbup:
Image Image
Prepsi

That time of day again...also bezzy you don't appear in my friends list. If you want acsess, you need to friend me. Can't risk another hacker taking over my challenges.
Prepsi

2 participations......that was terrible. I'm not making these challenges for my health. If everyone who read this that didn't have restrictions on their schedule tried this challenge it would generate huge competition and fun. Remember people, there's a 1 million dollar reward for this!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I can only apologise for myself but I have been very busy with the forum :oops:

I agree with you about the turnout very disappointing for a forum full of members who suppose to like playing TDU.

I was also planning on posting weekly challenges for all platforms with maybe the winner getting his/her name changed to a special colour on the forum to show they had won that week but after the poor turnout on the first one I made it has put me off a bit. :teasing-nutkick:

Maybe if we get more interest I will bring it back :think:
Image Image
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

OK, I'll log in with my main (grimx133) player this evening. Send you a friend request there soon Prepsi.
Prepsi

It's up! Was toying around with simcity yesterday so didn't upload one.
Prepsi

Next one is up and YAY! Bezrider finally friended me!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Prepsi wrote:Next one is up and YAY! Bezrider finally friended me!
Yea finally found time to get on TDU :) , and now to the challenge :woot:............. :auto-checkeredflag:
Image Image

Return to “Events”