Race Talk

Drop in and chat about anything
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Wow, that was insane to see that crash.

Well i would assume the throttle got stuck open or there was a massive braking failure, as his car was going easily 4 times faster than the cars slowing for the turn.

I also found this angle. . . scary how hard she hit it.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

She seems to be allright, except from a back injury (soms broken bones) and having to go under surgery.
Amazing how strong these F3 cars are these days.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Miss Floersch is already driving race cars again. :2thumbsup:

I came along this go kart video from Max Verstappen at Genk (BE).

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Interesting comparison between an F1 car and an Indycar.
Even an F2 car is faster than Indycar, yet the racing in that series is better than Formula 1; more close racing and better matched cars. They also sound a lot better with their V8 engines.

This video shows the insane raw speed of the F1. Nothing comes close. But they do sound like vacuum cleaners. Even the "meow" dude in Austin last season sounded better. :mrgreen:
Racing is not only about the speeds and cornering ability. It is also about the passion and emotion a series brings.
Good sounding engines and close racing is just as important as breaking lap records.

:twocents-02cents:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Meanwhile in Sweden :party:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some old school stock car racing :party:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

RIP Sir Stirling Moss

At the respectable age of 90 Years old. A legend passed away.
May he rest in peace

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Great driver.
Great guy.
Great personality.
R.I.P. :(
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some cool Cobra racing at Laguna Seca. TC2 did a lousy job recreating this great track, but these old school cars really come to life over there.

:auto-swerve:

Return to “The Lay-by”