Race Talk

Drop in and chat about anything
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Keep turning left

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

WTCR Teammates... i know a guy who can fix this. :loll:

:facepalm:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

OMFG, what a mess, and they were team mates ... FFS
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some more footage of that crash. Front is completely gone, engine sits on the streets. That was a massive crash. Only because two teammates were fighting for the same space. Good to see they are all ok.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Just watched the IndyCar race at Road America - Elkhart Lake. What a fantastic track that is. They call it the SPA of the USA and for a reason. You can see the drivers fighting to keep the cars on the track, lots of wheel to wheel racing and this time without a caution period. No safety cars at all is a rarity in IndyCar racing.

From a drivers POV, it looked like a lot more fun than F1 on Paul Ricard earlier today :smoking:

:party:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Just watch and see the difference with F1 racing...

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

And a 911 singing the sound of its people

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

That French comment..they never stop rattling %)
Edit; found the EN feed :mrgreen:

But this is close racing. After todays F1 deception a great thing to watch.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

German F3 (Van Amersfoort GP) driver Sophia Flörsch (17) was very lucky to escape this massive Macau crash :eeek:
The photographers in that tower were sitting 1st rank. They must have had the scare of their lives.

Question remains how did this happen... :?

Return to “The Lay-by”