How do YOU deal with TDU2 related stress?

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

For example, you join a racing lobby, and then you are immediately kicked with no further explanation...you then join again, and the same thing happens...What would you do, hypothetically of course...

This happened twice to me today....
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Go on a quick cruise lol. I just give up on trying to connect, and do something else. A relaxing drive on the hawaiian mountain roads in a Zonda C12s does the job fine ;)
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Find myself another race lobby ... ;) In general well it depends really on the situation, but a quick cruise or just take a brake does the trick however it depends on the situation. :)
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Find myself another race lobby ... ;) In general well it depends really on the situation, but a quick cruise or just take a brake does the trick however it depends on the situation. :)
On PS3, there are usually about 3 public lobbies...one of them doesn't exist anymore, so you can't join it, the other has only one person in it and it's a "Keep your Distance" event...and the other is the one you got kicked from. There just aren't enough people :(

Cruising usually does it for me, especially after shutting off online interactions ;)

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Xlthuathopec
Rookie
Rookie

In lobbies, find another one or cruise around. No harm in just driving aimlessly for a while.

If it's a little more serious and I'm pretty annoyed, take an easy riding, quiet car along the mountains at a steady, loping pace. I like to take the GT-R around for this, because it's whisper quiet when laying off the accelerator.

But usually I just climb into the Cinique or ride the RR until I haven't a care in the world :D
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Xlthuathopec wrote:In lobbies, find another one or cruise around. No harm in just driving aimlessly for a while.

If it's a little more serious and I'm pretty annoyed, take an easy riding, quiet car along the mountains at a steady, loping pace. I like to take the GT-R around for this, because it's whisper quiet when laying off the accelerator.

But usually I just climb into the Cinique or ride the RR until I haven't a care in the world :D
I usually just keep re-joining the session until they give up kicking me...I love driving aimlessly, as that's almost all I ever do! I'll drive from one side of the island to the other. I'm trying so desperately to get my Subaru STI to be my most driven car...just 1,000 miles to go! This could take a while ;)

I don't drive the GTR as much as I should, probably because of the Rep it's earned in GT5...but also, because I can't paint it and that really makes me upset, because it would make one B.A. Tokyo Police car 8-)

One of my favorite cruise cars is the 458 Italia because when you get on the power in those Honolulu streets, the back kicks out just enough to make an epic looking getaway. And that sound is just unbeatable!

davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

The best way to deal with TDU2 related stress, is to never forget it's only a game, that way TDU2 stress never occurs in the first place, simples! ;)
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

davejc64 wrote:The best way to deal with TDU2 related stress, is to never forget it's only a game, that way TDU2 stress never occurs in the first place, simples! ;)
I like this approach :lol: It's pretty crazy how seriously some people take it :geek:

Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Gatorbait771 wrote:
davejc64 wrote:The best way to deal with TDU2 related stress, is to never forget it's only a game, that way TDU2 stress never occurs in the first place, simples! ;)
I like this approach :lol: It's pretty crazy how seriously some people take it :geek:
i used to know a person who would blaim every crash on tess wintory and call everyone a "stupid child". LOL :lol:
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

AMG_63 wrote:
Gatorbait771 wrote:
i used to know a person who would blaim every crash on tess wintory and call everyone a "stupid child". LOL :lol:
I think I know who you're talking about ;)

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”