Re: Latest Infomation on The Crew

Alowgo
New Starter
New Starter

Howdy All:

Well Bezrider wrote:
Bezrider wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:33 pm Hope the next test comes sooooooon.... :mrgreen:

As for testing sessions goes :auto-driving: , my guess would be the last week of April or first week of May.
So hang in there because one is coming SOON®.

Later
Alowgo
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

The Crew 2 PC Specs, wheel and controller compatibility.

PC VERSION KEY FEATURES
- 4K (UHD) and Ultra-wide 21:9 aspect ratio support
- Mouse and keyboard full support
- Input device auto-switch and extended gamepad support (DirectInput/XInput)
- Multi-monitor support (up to 3 monitors)
- Auto-setting detection, video presets and custom options
- Driving wheel support (see compatible devices below)

1. DETAILED SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
We highly recommend you to check the following specs recommendations for best experience on PC.

MINIMUM CONFIGURATION – 30 FPS:
Resolution: 1080p
Video Preset: Low
OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-2400s @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX-6100 @ 3.3 GHz or equivalent*
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD HD 7870 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
SYSTEM RAM: 8GB

RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION – 30 FPS:
Video Preset: High
PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2 GHz or AMD FX 6350 @ 3.9 GHz or equivalent*
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD R9 270X (4GB / 2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)

RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION – 60 FPS:
Video Preset: High
PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-4690k @ 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.2 GHz or equivalent*
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB) or GTX 970 (4GB) or AMD RX 470 (4GB / 8GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)

*Please note that, in addition of being below minimum configuration, some processors may be incompatible with the game or some specific features as stated below:

- Processors without SSE 4.X Instruction Set (deployed in 2006)

- Processors without AVX Instruction Set

*Supported NVIDIA cards at time of release:
- GeForce GTX600 series: GeForce GTX 660 or better
- GeForce GTX700 series: GeForce GTX 760 or better
- GeForce GTX900 series: GeForce GTX 950 or better
- GeForce GTX10-Series: GeForce GTX 1050 or better

*Supported AMD cards at time of release:
- Radeon HD 7000 series: Radeon HD 7870 or better
- Radeon 200 series: Radeon R9 270x or better
- Radeon 300/Fury X series: Radeon R7 370 or better
- Radeon 400 series: Radeon RX 460 or better
- Radeon Vega series: any Radeon Vega series

2. ADVANCED VIDEO SETTINGS
In order to offer a customised experience to every PC players, we included a variety of settings to suit their unique setup. Of course, automatically detected presets also are available.

Key features:

- Screen resolution selection with multi-aspect ratio support, including 21/9 screens
- Window modes (exclusive full-screen, classic window, and borderless full-screen)
- FPS limit, up to 60 FPS
- V-Sync on/off
- Video Presets & customized values:
○ Geometry: Set the view distance details.
○ Shadows: Set the resolution and quality of all shadows in the game.
○ Textures: Set the quality of in game textures. Game restart is required to apply changes.
○ Environment Mapping: Set the quality & the resolution of realtime reflection & indirect lighting.
○ Depth of field: Set the depth of field quality
○ Motion Blur: Set the strength and quality of in game Motion Blur while moving. A disable feature also is available
○ Grass: Set the density of grass in the game environments.
○ Volumetric FX: Set quality of clouds & fog
○ Anti-aliasing: Set the quality of edge sharpening and overall graphic fidelity.
○ Ambient occlusion: Set details of shadows based on two or more intersecting objects
○ Screen space reflection: SSR allows improving even more Environment Mapping by using some parts of the rendered image if possible. The player can choose SSR quality or disable it for low-end machine.
○ Weather: Set the quality of weather effects in the game
○ Terrain: Terrain quality settings can be used to have more details in medium and far view
○ 3 Monitor FOV scale factor: If the player uses a 3 monitors configuration, this value allows him to focus more or less the view on the monitor in the middle and corrects potential FOV deformation because of the unusual aspect ration.

3. CONTROLS
To master the asphalt and other environments, it is first required to master the handling of your vehicles. To do so, The Crew 2 will support a variety of controllers to always adapt to your playstyle. Further customization also are available to fine-tune your experience (vibration, steering linearity, throttle break dead zone etc.)

If you want to go even further, mechanical customization also is available for each vehicles in the game!

The following controllers have been tested with the game:

Officially Supported
- Mouse + Keyboard
- Microsoft Xbox 360
- Microsoft Xbox One
- Microsoft Xbox One Elite
- Sony Playstation 4
- Steam Controller

Officially supported driving wheels:

Please note that additional devices may be compatible by default or with further setup.

- PC Wheels
[PC] Fanatec ClubSport Wheel
[PC] Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel
[PC] Thrustmaster T500 RS Racing wheel (with Ferrari GTE 458 Challenge Rim )
[PC] Thrustmaster T300RS Racing WHEEL
[PC] T500 RS Gear Shift
[PC] Thrustmaster T100 (Thrustmaster F430 Force Feedback)
[PC] Thrustmaster Ferrari Red Legend
[PC] Logitech Driving Force GT
[PC] Logitech G27
[PC] Twin Wheel F1 Combo Wheel
[PC] Simraceway SRW-S1
[PC] Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer

- Xbox One Wheels
[Xbox One] ThrustMaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel – Xbox One
[Xbox One, PC] Thrustmaster VG TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition Premium Official Xbox One Racing Wheel
[Xbox One, PC] Thrustmaster TS-XW Racer - P310 Competition Mod
[Xbox One, PC] Fanatec csl elite racing wheel Xbox One
[Xbox One, PC] Thrustmaster TMX Pro

- PS4 Wheels
[PS4/PC] Logitech G29 Driving Force Race Wheel + Logitech G Driving Force Shifter Bundle
[PS4/Xbox One] TH8A Add-On Shifter
[PS4/PC] Thrustmaster T-GT
[PS4/PC] Fanatec csl elite racing wheel PS4
[PS4/PC] Thrustmaster T500 RS Racing wheel
[PS4/PC] Thrustmaster T150

- Officially supported joysticks:
[PC] Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick for Windows
[PC] Thrustmaster T16000M FCS Flight Pack - PC
[Xbox One/PC] Thrustmaster,T.Filght Hotas One
[PS4/PC] Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 Flight Stick for PS4 & PC
[PS4/PC] Thrustmaster TFRP Flight Rudder Pedals for PC & Playstation 4
Image Image
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

Yess !! My Driving Force GT is supported :2thumbsup:
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

i found a reason to play the upcoming BETA :mrgreen:
apparently there's a SIMracer/pro like tuning settings in the game i haven't found yet 8-)
wenn installing parts ya can select "pro tuning"
:2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:
(from 5:10)

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

When i saw that video i just skipped it as i thought it was just the car performance parts but damn, can't wait to test it out in 6 days :D
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I did find these settings. A bit conflicting with their Arcade approach. But than again, Tixier is a hardcore SIM player himself. The base physics certainly allow a more refined setup.

But i did try a bit of this on the Mustang and was not really impressed back than. Maybe the wrong car to fiddle with, as it might be a good starter car, but certainly is not so good at higher tuning levels to begin with.

I will try this Beta at least once with my foldable playseat/Fanatec V1.2 setup. Only with a wheel you can feel and admire fine tuning like that.

:party:

PS Everything in Crew2 has been turned up a notch. Graphics, sounds, environment, physics and customizing. Game play might still not be as social as TDU, but this is certainly not a game you should skip. And there are much more game play features coming in the near future.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

well if I buy it it will probably on xbox ... why? because I don't trust their anti-cheat Battleye. However I don't know if I like it full stop well maybe the beta will tell me more.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

SpeedFreak.be wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 3:42 pm well if I buy it it will probably on xbox ... why? because I don't trust their anti-cheat Battleye. However I don't know if I like it full stop well maybe the beta will tell me more.
Lots of new stuff coming in The Crew 2 (most of it i can't talk about yet) but some will remind you of bits of TDU 2 but in a slightly different and in some parts much better way. :whistle:
Image Image
Moominpappa
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

My GPU is at minumum level but CPU less than that :(
I try start playing with my common PC and if its terrible then I must buy new (parts at least). Now is interesting situation to start new game - I have first time friends at the beginning :shock:
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

The more that I see of The Crew 2, the more I realize that Big Ben Interactive is really going to have to innovate to make TDU3 a unique title! I mean seriously, TDU2 emphasized lifestyle gameplay in a living, breathing, massive world. But The Crew 2 seems to be doing all of that anyway! Not only does it have dynamic weather, but it also has dynamic seasons! It has houses, and character customization, and more in-depth car customization, on top of trying to create a social playground for people (even though they still don't have clubs).

TDU3 is really going to have to find new ways to stand out given that The Crew 2 already has a lot of what made the TDU series unique.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)

Return to “The Crew 2”