Re: Latest Infomation on The Crew

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok the new paint shop can now be talked about, here's a video from BP talking about the awesome features and everything i have been waiting for. :D :banana-dance: :banana-dance:
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

That sticker shop does look awesome! I won't have to go back to TDU2 to get my fill of painting anymore! :2thumbsup:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Luny that NDA didn't have an expiration date, it is NDA for good.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Like Bear304 said, do not breach NDA from test versions.
They do not represent the final product.
Lunytrickz wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:18 pm Coool, so now i can show some of mine :mrgreen:
 ! Message from: MadManCK
Nope NDA is still valid. Post removed. :naughty:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Not long to go til beta.....can't wait, I played the alpha but one thing I'm still not sure about is are Scramble skills still a thing as I loved them in the crew.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Well fuck, no Police in The Crew 2, that is kind of a meh... Police chases etc made The Crew 1 great, i feel The Crew just lost a fun aspect... really not sure about this game. it might just turn boring over night.
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

maybe better for me have to get into it first lol. hmm sounds like a busy year .... the crew, some new fallout game and possibly Forza Horizon 4 :2thumbsup:
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Beardroid91 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:25 pm Well fuck, no Police in The Crew 2, that is kind of a meh... Police chases etc made The Crew 1 great, i feel The Crew just lost a fun aspect... really not sure about this game. it might just turn boring over night.
I guess not much chance of police catching you when you can just turn into a plane or boat and escape. :mrgreen:

But who knows something might come along later just like the first one. :o
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Beardroid91 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:25 pm Well fuck, no Police in The Crew 2, that is kind of a meh... Police chases etc made The Crew 1 great, i feel The Crew just lost a fun aspect... really not sure about this game. it might just turn boring over night.
Police was not implemented very well in Crew1. It was added later and really messed up challenges, events, skills and cruises. CAU was flawed and unimmersive. Fun to do for a few times, but not very realistic and kinda weird with the stupid reset build in cheat.
Best to keep them in a seperate section, like a race lobby.

I also think Crew should not try to be NFS. But that is a more personal opinion.
If the dev team can find a way to make Police chases fun and challenging, it can be a good thing.

What i miss more is a challenge editor. To create custom events and races.
There are lots of questions open, like will there be a new Summit type game mode? Or just the monthly and weekly events from the Ubi Club?
The moment you have to log in to a seperate server, with a pop-over screen, it breaks game flow IMO.

And players still experience issues with Uplay integration.

With just a month to go before release, connectivity is key. Online experience is the first thing players will judge a game like this on.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I have it official from the devs that police will not feature in The Crew 2. :o
Image Image

Return to “The Crew 2”