Re: Latest Infomation on The Crew

BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:14 pm Many players were already attuned to the NFS type gameplay and are now complaining, lol. Lets hope they won't listen to that type of CS feedback this time.
I usually read the fourms and there's a thread where a bunch of players complain about the wall-ride fix and defend it as a form of racing :loll: claiming that they can't set new records because previous ones were done with wall-ride.
Just I hope IT don't listen those wall-lovers and make a progesive line towards clean driving like TDU1 was.
MadManCK wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:14 pm Bikes vs Cars is a big fail IMO and more dedicated bike races should be made. Matching car and bike physics will never work out with a satisfying result and they IT devs should know that by now.
Also someone made a good idea for this topic on forums but the thread fell into oblivion sadly.
The idea is to implement sub-classes inside the wide Street Racing discipline to avoid getting every race filled with huracan and bikes maniacs.
Btw here's the topic if you want to contribute: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1 ... nt-Classes
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I do agree on those records. And as some of these are clearly set with hex editors or other magic carpet rides, it might be best to reset all records to 0. New physics require new records to be made.

:mrgreen:

Maybe i will enter some threads or make a new one. :whistle:

Edit; Made a small contribution to the Crew2 discussion at Ubi Forums :teasing-nutkick:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1 ... -New-Races

Brace for impact in Fallout shelter :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Cruising is not a crime
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Cruising is not a crime
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Vehicle Drop April 2019

Cruising is not a crime
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Cruising is not a crime
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Latest version of The Crew2 is now live.

With TC Race Bikes, that really drive well. :2thumbsup:

And lots, i mean LOTS of extra achievements with the new Hobby system. Racers, Collectors and Explorer hobby rewards will give you tons of new customizing options as well as a few new cars or exclusive versions of these cars.

Small disadvantage is the constant popups from medals, gained with achievements. For the rest it is a cool addon.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

Nice update to give the game some playtime instead of collecting dust. On the other hand, people are complaining on forums of receive fancy emotes instead of custom license plates like it was on TC1.
Also I like the new bike handling as the rider movements feels more real. Let's seen when it comes to the entire bike lineup.

Other thing I discovered recently is that some SR 4wd cars like the F150 Raptor, VW Touareg or Lancer Evo X handling on dirt roads are enjoyable than the nogrip fest on the RX class.

Return to “The Crew 2”