The Crew 2 - Beta Testing

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

i bought several Driftcars, and used Every FreeDrive loot to tune them
BUT i didn't notice Any difference between Stock and Tuned
so i made a video about it

and a collection of Cars & Stuff
(that Viper GTS sounds Epic, specialy in Hoodview :mrgreen: )

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

An announcement will be made in next few days about whether or not PVP will be in the crew 2. ;)
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:00 pm An announcement will be made in next few days about whether or not PVP will be in the crew 2. ;)
I'll not buy it if they dont up the difficulty of the game, it is just to boring at this point, you can grind all the performance parts super easily and then they can be mount the all of the cars in that spec for free, i mean i want tuning to actually mean something.

As just getting everything to easily will make the super boring. And if that is there plan to only focus on the potato head mongs that don't want to grind and plays once a month, then fuck no, i won't buy it.

I like the game, but it feels boring already, i think i'll wait around for a more indept review once it comes out, as i'm not satisfied with this current game.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

You can not mount the same parts on all the cars. Just the unused ones in your inventory.
Tuning looks a bit messy with all the color codes. But they do make a noticeable difference in performance.

Crew1 was also released with relative little content. More content is key for this game.
First mayor DLC will already be launched after Summer.

No challenge editor or route planner is a bad mistake. As you can use it for cruises as well as custom events.

The planes and boats are a welcome addition and will keep me busy, honing my Top Gun skills :mrgreen:

Funny thing, is that nobody really notices, that Crew2 is one of the best Flying games around. With a lot more detailed map and also the Red Bull Air Race events.
These are fun to do and also difficult to master. So there are challenging events.

Also, the complete game has a lot more races, skills and challenges in every discipline. And not all types of events were unlocked in this Beta.

The lack of multiplayer events can also be on purpose. As Crew2 is very tuning dependent, it would frustrate players on lower levels. You simply have no chance. It is more important to have the right car and tuning, than having driving skills.
They also did not really fix wall riding (again), which is a major concern for good racing and competition.

Maybe the team is working on a Summit 2.0. There are the LIVE events, where you switch between different vehicles, like the opening race. Also the UBI Club will be involved in organizing weekly and Monthly events.

But for me the custom events are what kept me playing Crew1.

You can play the base game of Crew2 in a Weekend or a Week tops. To continue to be interesting, more content and event types are desperately needed.

I have seen a comparison video where was shown that some graphics have been dumbed down. Despite the game looking better overall. Maybe it is a matter of different choices and priorities. Lights on monuments and objects in closed off areas, for example, looked better in Crew1. But as this game also has better water and Flying options, the objects might be rendered differently as well.
It is a different engine. Unfortunately still limited by the consoles. But i do think the overall look and appearances are better.

Add to that the massively improved sounds and more variation in roads and vehicles and the Crew2 will be good for hours of play.

If it will be challenging enough? We will see soon® enough.
IMO there should be 3 difficulty levels, instead of just 2. Easy, Normal and Hard. For some events Hard was unbeatable (boats) or very difficult (planes), while others could be done even with tuning levels below advised values. With the proper car :mrgreen:

I'm looking forward to the release at the end of this Month. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

U can start Open BETA preload right now
but will not start untill the 21st, while the game will be released on the 29th :doh:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lunytrickz wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:11 am U can start Open BETA preload right now
but will not start untill the 21st, while the game will be released on the 29th :doh:

It is even more weird than that. Open Beta will take place from 21-25th of June, while the early access of the game for Gold Edition buyers takes place at 26th :o

So this can only be a server stress test. Not much time to fix any issues that will arise during that test anyway, is there?

I'm downloading the beta, but maybe it is best not to waste too much time on the Beta and wait for the early access. That way you can save your progress and keep the artwork. Also the full game has tons more content than this beta.

So, unless you want every opportunity to play Crew2 in advance, this Open Beta is pretty much pointless for most. IMO way too late this test.

Maybe i will skip it :think:

What do you guys think?
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Here's a reason to play the OPEN BETA:
if ya reach Level 2 (i guess that's ICON2, wich means the open beta will be the full game)
ya can win a Reallive Harley !!!

https://cruiseanostra.com/forum/viewtop ... p=475#p475

https://thecrew-game.ubisoft.com/the-cr ... ta_ID59331
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

So there is a reason to play this Beta after all. :2thumbsup:

Nice bike :character-blues:

OMG is the Harley Bonus for US Citizens only? :angry-banghead:

Permission to kick every dev in the nuts :teasing-nutkick:

I say; no bonus, no beta :twocents-02cents:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yup US inhabitant Only :samari:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

They should give that bike in-game to all Beta testers :twocents-02cents:

Only thing cool about this test, is that you can reach a higher level (Popular2) and therefore can do drift events etc. :party:
But there is still content locked.

Return to “The Crew 2”