Rookie
Rookie

Some testing on the video editor :auto-layrubber:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.06.23 - 14.34.37.74.png

i tested every old Muscle car, but only 2 have good enough handling for racing
the '71 Camaro Z28 (the only car alowed in the PAPA JOHN race as loaner and self bought/tuned)
and the C2 Corvette

The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.06.23 - 14.39.07.40.png
The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.06.23 - 14.42.55.41.png

the Shelby GT500 could be made into a good street spec cruize drifter IF ...
the PRO tuning setting where vehicle specific
but as i understand they're only class specific

The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.06.23 - 14.47.54.89.png

the rest is only usable for cruizin

The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.06.23 - 14.58.20.24.png
The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.06.23 - 14.53.14.57.png
The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.06.23 - 14.50.51.81.png
The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.06.23 - 14.55.24.40.png
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

and could U plz hrlp bump this post back on top with a replay?

that we want those PRO Tuning settings for Every vehicle induvidual ! no for every vehicle in that class

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1 ... g-settings
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The most heard complaints so far;

Bad LOD and pop up draw distance, generic textures and less detail than in Crew1. In some regards it is a downgrade from Crew1 :?

Tune to win, instead of skills. Tuning level is key to make a chance. Just stupid. :oops:

PRO Tuning affects all vehicles in that class. So you can mess up other cars by tuning another. :teasing-nutkick:

No PVP or Challenge editor. Announcement for December, i mean, really.. :angry-banghead:

In many ways Crew2 is dumbed down. And do they really still develop with console parity in mind?
Right now it feels like a bad console port. It is worse than TTS versions i played. Especially graphics wise.

Controller settings are not saved, wheels not recognized and where is the real progress since the tests?

:think:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

also driver perspective not saved .... I mean really can the stupid game not remember I drive with hood cam? Also the lods are bad I mean it doesn't even matter if xbox or pc really I need DynDoLod (skyrim mod) for TC2
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:51 pm It is worse than TTS versions i played. Controller settings are not saved, wheels not recognized and where is the real progress since the tests?
Absolutely confirmed. I just did a short run and it was the worst feeling with the wheel so far in this game. I really hope this is already fixed and enhanced for the final game. Otherwise i would have thrown 80 euro out of the window. Pray to the arcade-racer-gods that we can drive comfortable in 3 days.
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I have heard twice now, that some players had to pay to apply their own paintwork. :eeek:

That was not the case in previous test versions of the game. Lets just hopa that this one is just to stress test the servers and is based on an older (alpha) test version of Crew2. It appears to be so.

The good news, is that i have locked and loaded my real Crew2 game, which will unlock at 26th :party:

PS Don't forget to collect your bonus content in Uplay, like Helmets and Jackets :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lots of complaints about the indirect steering. Indirect controls ruin any chance on a good driving experience. Especially where snappy reactions are required, like with drifting or high end street racing. They keep messing this up. Why?

I also found this video from a dude, who encountered a money glitch. I guess that will be fixed ASAP, as it can decrease their income from frustrated or impatient players who buy CC packs for 99€ :o :shock:

Skip to 1;30

:teasing-nutkick:

neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

So just preloaded the game on my Xbox One X, only took an hour to download the 24.1 GB file, wonder why the full game is 2.8 GB smaller than the open beta or would there be a day one patch?
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

could be that some tools/developer code were present in the beta that were removed in the final build that said 2.8 GB is a lot most of the time that's a few hundred MB
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be

Return to “The Crew 2”