The Crew 2 - Beta Testing

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Alowgo wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:02 am Howdy MadManCK:

Well you shouldn't have any issue. I used my wheel setup last time around (TTS#3) with out a problem.
Felt really nice too.

Later
Alowgo
That is great to hear. :rightthumbup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

I just received an invitation to the Closed Alpha 2. I'm very confused because this last week we had a TTS :think:
Maybe some masive invitation to test the performance on servers?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Alpha tests are different with a different purpose as well. Mainly to stress test server loads and gather basic game feedback.
TTS was focus test, alpha is more common. Alpha test has limited content, compared to the TTS (dev versions)
But it is good to see them work hard to get this game ready.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:48 pm Alpha tests are different with a different purpose as well. Mainly to stress test server loads and gather basic game feedback.
TTS was focus test, alpha is more common. Alpha test has limited content, compared to the TTS (dev versions)
But it is good to see them work hard to get this game ready.

Yes, I've just gotten one as well :D

But won't be able to take part until my new GTX 1080 arrives. :(
Image Image
Moominpappa
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Huge download. Must let PC on to the night. My network download speed is about 15 Mb/s (but stabile)
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I also got a invited to join this Alpha test, finally they remembered me, i was wondering if my mocking of IworyTower that BlackLotus on Discord took offens over got me banned from the tester program as i didn't get invited the technical tests, but i guess i did not get banned. :mrgreen: Will have to try harder next time
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Being banned from play for being critical would be just lame. As long as it is constructive for the game, any critisizm is good.

Only thing i can say about this Alpha is the lack of content. They really should give a taste of drift for example. No way to get a good impression from just 4 classes and 8 events.
:twocents-02cents:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Is there a new TTS coming soon® ?

:spy:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:55 pm Is there a new TTS coming soon® ?

:spy:
About time. :mrgreen:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The next TTS will take place this weekend. It is another focus test. :ugeek:
One of the tests involves the in- game video options. But results will be blurred due to NDA :roll:
So there will still be nothing to share.

I expect another Alpha or Beta test shortly after. :party:

Return to “The Crew 2”